Service call

Smitty

Cars
Air Dream
New Air Dream owner in Chicago area.
has anyone had their Lucid in for service yet?
I have, completely unpleasant. for one they do not offer a loaner car. they do offer Uber rides. Taking an Uber to get a cup of coffee is pretty bad.
they seam to have things to learn for sure.

New Air Dream owner in Chicago area.
has anyone had their Lucid in for service yet?
I have, completely unpleasant. for one they do not offer a loaner car. they do offer Uber rides. Taking an Uber to get a cup of coffee is pretty bad.
they seam to have things to learn for sure.
I'll be on my 6th? Service maybe next week. Ask for a loaner and they will get one for you. They do not have Lucid loaners, but will find one for you from a rental agency.

Service for what? They flew a service guy from Seattle to my home in Denver.

Service for what? They flew a service guy from Seattle to my home in Denver.
For me? Let me see if I can remember..

1st - trunk close button clip broke, rubber seal came loose
2 - frunk latches replaced
3 - front passenger door checker latch creaking
4 - sunshade replacement
5 - recall plus media module replacement
6- front driver bolsters are clicking when going in and out. Massage strength is the same on all 3 settings.

For me? Let me see if I can remember..

1st - trunk close button clip broke, rubber seal came loose
2 - frunk latches replaced
3 - front passenger door checker latch creaking
4 - sunshade replacement
5 - recall plus media module replacement
6- front driver bolsters are clicking when going in and out. Massage strength is the same on all 3 settings.

Bob, what was the fix for the massage seats? Now that I sit and play with them, I do perceive a very small difference between I, II, and III. In yours was it software or hardware?

Bob, what was the fix for the massage seats? Now that I sit and play with them, I do perceive a very small difference between I, II, and III. In yours was it software or hardware?
Don't know yet! That's my Monday service call...the passenger seat you can feel the difference between the 3 levels, the driver seats not so much. My whole seat might need to be replaced..."worst case scenario" which probably means yes

Back