Any hopes for a 2nd Bay Area service center?

JoshG

Verified Owner
Cars
AirT,M3LR,R8,NSX,718 GT4
Wonder if anyone has ever heard about plans for another service center for the Bay Area? Given how backed up and crowded Milbrae is been when I've (twice) needed service, it seems like they could use it. They were bursting at the seams in both delivery cars and service cars.

I cast my vote for another center in the South Bay given how many Lucids I'm starting to see around here.

I cast my vote for another center in the South Bay given how many Lucids I'm starting to see around here.
Something in the south bay would be nice! It's sort of ground zero for EVs in the USA.

Wonder if anyone has ever heard about plans for another service center for the Bay Area? Given how backed up and crowded Milbrae is been when I've (twice) needed service, it seems like they could use it. They were bursting at the seams in both delivery cars and service cars.

There’s a studio and service center coming to Dublin

I have heard talk of more - they are very aware of how backed up Millbrae gets. Dublin is on the list, and I believe one more that hasn’t been announced yet, so I’m not announcing anything.

(Also I may be wrong about the third; I just *think* I remember it right)

But yes, there will be more.

Back