Rude Rivian Driver Charging

Keithmaj

Verified Owner
Cars
RX350, IB/Tahoe Touring
Referral Code
6EDNB149
So I pull into the EA in Royce City, TX planning on juicing up on one of their two 350kw chargers…. Unfortunately this Rivian truck has managed to take up both the 350 chargers! At least the 150kw was zipping along for me…

Attachments

• IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
So I pull into the EA in Royce City, TX planning on juicing up on one of their two 350kw chargers…. Unfortunately this Rivian truck has managed to take up both the 350 chargers! At least the 150kw was zipping along for me…
I am thinking that the one in front of him was broken so he took the next one over. If not, that is very rude.

Coming through Quartzsite, AZ last week, there was a fully charged Polaris taking up a charging station for an hour with a line of cars waiting :-( Some people just don't care...

Coming through Quartzsite, AZ last week, there was a fully charged Polaris taking up a charging station for an hour with a line of cars waiting :-( Some people just don't care...
That's why we (Lucid owners) skip that stop 😁

Idle fees that increase over time will solve that behavior

@Tesla2.0, get control over your people! 😂

Would also like to see higher pricing per kW when the car is above 80%.

Would also like to see higher pricing per kW when the car is above 80%.
That would suck on road trips especially for owners who need more than 80 to get to the next charger.

Back