EA unveils Indoor Flagship Charging Station (opens Feb 9, 2024)

Tim-in-CA

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Rivian R1S
Referral Code
OZLJ2XPG
Harrison Street (San Francisco) Station Facts
  • First-of-its-kind indoor flagship charging station
  • 20 Hyper-fast chargers – balanced to provide up to 350 kW
  • Two temperature-controlled lounge areas with food and beverage vending options
  • Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
  • Open 24/7 with round-the-clock monitoring and security
  • Two restrooms with baby changing stations
https://media.electrifyamerica.com/en-us/releases/241

Even with "monitoring and security", how will EA prevent this location from getting trashed or overrun by homeless people?

I posted the same question on Reddit, and the comment was summarily deleted by the Rivian Reddit mods. I guess we'll just have to revisit this once it gets up and running and is on Plugshare to see real customer feedback. Believe me, I want more locations like this, but securing will be costly.

Harrison Street (San Francisco) Station Facts
  • First-of-its-kind indoor flagship charging station
  • 20 Hyper-fast chargers – balanced to provide up to 350 kW
  • Two temperature-controlled lounge areas with food and beverage vending options
  • Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
  • Open 24/7 with round-the-clock monitoring and security
  • Two restrooms with baby changing stations
https://media.electrifyamerica.com/en-us/releases/241

Even with "monitoring and security", how will EA prevent this location from getting trashed or overrun by homeless people?

I posted the same question on Reddit, and the comment was summarily deleted by the Rivian Reddit mods. I guess we'll just have to revisit this once it gets up and running and is on Plugshare to see real customer feedback. Believe me, I want more locations like this, but securing will be costly.
I visited EA’s flagship station n the city last week. The place is spacious, well lit & very clean. I can’t wait to see one in Elk Grove. 😎

Back