• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

[RESOLVED] App confused about location of my Lucid

HB2

Cars
Lucid Air Dream R
Lat week opened my Lucid app, clicked on the location icon and I was shocked that my car showed to be almost 15 miles away from where I parked it! I ran to the parking lot thinking that my car must have been stolen, but it was where I parked it. I see the same problem again today. Has anyone else seen this error?

Lat week opened my Lucid app, clicked on the location icon and I was shocked that my car showed to be almost 15 miles away from where I parked it! I ran to the parking lot thinking that my car must have been stolen, but it was where I parked it. I see the same problem again today. Has anyone else seen this error?
Yeah, I'm hoping I'm experiencing the same issue. I have a PPF wrap installed and my car isn't where it's supposed to be. There hasn't been a milage change, or an alarm or movement alert...so I'm hoping this is a GPS error.

I had a similar issue, but my gps had my car on the other coast. Turned out it was a faulty telecommunications unit. Not sure if mobile service just reset it, or replaced it but problem resolved.

Several months ago one of us saw their car out in the middle of the Caribbean Sea on it's way to Cuba. Very entertaining post.

Back