Car not turning off error?

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
So Ihave had a few software bugs recently. One being that the pilot panel womt work for the top row of icons. This will not reset with a normal park and allow the car to sleep, but rather requires the logo reboot to solve.

The second one is more concerning. I came home, parked and took my fob inside as I normally do. The car usually locks and goes to sleep. However, about 30’ after I had come home, my wife came in and asked why my car is running. I went out and the car was still unlocked, the lights were on and all the fans were running. Not happy about this as the car is supposed to power down, lock and go to sleep if I walk away. Definitely a security issue if I were parking in a public location ant the car remaims unlocked and available for someone to driv. Has anyone else seen this?

did you forget to put it to park? I left my car once while it was still in drive gear and it'll stay on and stayed unlocked for a while. though I think it will automatically place to park after a couple minutes, and stay on for a couple minutes after that

or perhaps one of your fob was still close enough to pick up that you're nearby and unlocked

did you forget to put it to park? I left my car once while it was still in drive gear and it'll stay on and stayed unlocked for a while. though I think it will automatically place to park after a couple minutes, and stay on for a couple minutes after that

or perhaps one of your fob was still close enough to pick up that you're nearby and unlocked
Good thought, but no. It was in park. I don’t have mobile key and my key fobs are always in a faraday bag at the other end of the house.

Back