• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Release Version Megathread

What does seat homing do? This implies that each of us has to schedule a service appointment after the software update?
Only those for whom the software determines seat homing is not already complete. This will not be everyone. Just some of us.

Yeah, but I still don't know what seat homing is or does.
It’s a procedure run on the computer for the seat to reset it most forward, rearward, upward, downward, etc. positions. It seems that sometimes the seat gets “lost” so it doesn’t know where to go for easy exit.

It’s a procedure run on the computer for the seat to reset it most forward, rearward, upward, downward, etc. positions. It seems that sometimes the seat gets “lost” so it doesn’t know where to go for easy exit.
Thanks. I never knew the Air did that. The Lexus retracts all the way back until I click on my seatbelt. I always wondered why the Lucid didn't. Looking forward to the feature.

Anyone know why our leased GT is only just now getting 2.0.7.1? Our updates constantly seem to be lagging behind. :(

Anyone know why our leased GT is only just now getting 2.0.7.1? Our updates constantly seem to be lagging behind. :(
If you mean 2.0.71 it literal was released this morning so you're up to date and got it fast.

There's a higher update that was being slowly rolled out but was put on hold because of unspecified issues but you're likely right on target

I've had my Pure for going on 3 weeks and am installing my first update as I type. The car was delivered with prior updates installed.

2.0.71 is THE newest update...

Anyone else just get 20.7.1? ;-)

Same here for 2.0.71. I wonder if this is some preparatory fix that might prevent some issues which may have shown up in the larger update which has been put on pause. I think mine said it was only a 5-minute update.

just got it

Oh good. I've been anxiously awaiting 2.1.2 since I saw the release notes and got 2.0.71 yesterday. Hopefully the folks at Lucid can resolve the issues and we all can get it soon.

Oh good. I've been anxiously awaiting 2.1.2 since I saw the release notes and got 2.0.71 yesterday. Hopefully the folks at Lucid can resolve the issues and we all can get it soon.
2.1.2 was not released to the wide fleet yet. It should never have been leaked in the first place.

The latest fleet wide release is 2.0.71 which should be landing for people soon if it hasn’t already.

2.1.2 was not released to the wide fleet yet. It should never have been leaked in the first place.
I'm not sure what you mean by "leaked." Surely you don't mean that the software was leaked from within Lucid? I think you're referring to the fact that people received this software and posted about it. However, this is not a leak unless those people signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). And people who received it during the course of a normal (as far as they knew) update should not be considered leakers.

P.S. Just posted this to increase my post count – trying to catch up to you...

The latest fleet wide release is 2.0.71 which should be landing for people soon if it hasn’t already.
I think they had started to release it to the wider fleet already. I'm not a tester; usually people have been talking about a release for a few days before it appears in my app. But I got 2.1.2 a week and a half ago.

I think they had started to release it to the wider fleet already. I'm not a tester; usually people have been talking about a release for a few days before it appears in my app. But I got 2.1.2 a week and a half ago.
interesting. I would like to know if you are experiencing any bugs on 2.1.2. And if you will get an updated 2.1.2 ver when lucid resume to update rest of the fleet with 2.1.2.

Ps. This is my first post. :)

interesting. I would like to know if you are experiencing any bugs on 2.1.2. And if you will get an updated 2.1.2 ver when lucid resume to update rest of the fleet with 2.1.2.

Ps. This is my first post. :)
Hey, welcome to the board!
Yeah, I had issues. I had to call service to get the seat "homed" so that it could work with the easy entry/exit feature. Worse than that not working, the update stopped the seat from moving to my profile when I got in the car. Service came out and everything is working normal now.

Back