Release Version Megathread

Still on 2.0.71. I guess the update is being released to only people who request it?

This is weird. I got 2.1.10 a couple weeks ago and installed it with no issues (except the meandering HA), but I'm waiting to have the seats tweaked for the Easy entry/exit. I got in my car last night and there was a notification on my phone saying a software update had successfully completed. I never got any notification of any new update, and both the car and my phone show that it is still at 2.1.10. Did anyone else see anything similar?

This is weird. I got 2.1.10 a couple weeks ago and installed it with no issues (except the meandering HA), but I'm waiting to have the seats tweaked for the Easy entry/exit. I got in my car last night and there was a notification on my phone saying a software update had successfully completed. I never got any notification of any new update, and both the car and my phone show that it is still at 2.1.10. Did anyone else see anything similar?
Yes, this is a bug or no consequence except the annoyance factor.

I get this notification every morning now. Hopefully they will figure it out soon.

Still on 2.0.71. I guess the update is being released to only people who request it?
2.2.10 has been out for a couple weeks. That seems like enough time that it should have been pushed to all.

I ended up contacting CS yesterday as I was also still on 2.0.71 and they stated they were “pushing to the vehicle again.” Then I got the notice that 2.1.7 was ready to install within 15 min after that. I’d reach out at this point.

I'm trying to hold off. If they release yet another update and I'm still on 2.0.71, then I'm emailing them.

Just got 2.1.18. Was wondering why Spotify cut out randomly. Was thinking it was the data cutting out. Good to know it should be solved now.

I also got 2.1.18 upgrade notification on Friday Sep 1st and upgraded on Saturday Sep 2nd. I noticed that the intra-lane HA ping-pong bug/feature (that appears to have been introduced in 2.1.10) persists. Today with HA engaged, i observed the car crossing a lane towards the left in a 2-lane (one direction) road with a median. Since there was no car for quite a distance on the left lane I let it do its thing and kept observing as it attempted to go over the reflectors on the yellow lane marking on the left-most lane at which point I took control and disengaged HA - I hope Lucid is able to extract some logs about this disengagement event. I've had HA engaged on the same stretch earlier and never observed this behavior. Anybody experienced something similar.

I also got 2.1.18 upgrade notification on Friday Sep 1st and upgraded on Saturday Sep 2nd. I noticed that the intra-lane HA ping-pong bug/feature (that appears to have been introduced in 2.1.10) persists. Today with HA engaged, i observed the car crossing a lane towards the left in a 2-lane (one direction) road with a median. Since there was no car for quite a distance on the left lane I let it do its thing and kept observing as it attempted to go over the reflectors on the yellow lane marking on the left-most lane at which point I took control and disengaged HA - I hope Lucid is able to extract some logs about this disengagement event. I've had HA engaged on the same stretch earlier and never observed this behavior. Anybody experienced something similar.
Just to clarify:

Were any hands on the steering wheel when the HA guided your car to breach the yellow lane markers?

When that happened, was your car originally in lane 1 (left lane) or lane 2 (right lane)?

Just to clarify:

Were any hands on the steering wheel when the HA guided your car to breach the yellow lane markers?

When that happened, was your car originally in lane 1 (left lane) or lane 2 (right lane)?
Hello @Tâm , I had my left hand on the top-left (10-clock) part of the steering wheel when HA breached the dashed-white lane first. This is my default hand position when I engage HA. I was not putting any pressure/force that would have caused to turn the car in that direction. AFAIK, the "lane-lock" icon (solid orange wheel logo) was lit shortly after engaging HA ~2-3 minutes prior to this event. During those 2-3 minute HA was working fine - with some minor intra-lane ping-pong. Car was originally on right lane (lane 2) and first drifted over lane marker into left lane (lane 1) and followed drifting towards yellow lane with reflectors when I disengaged HA. Whole incident happened in <10s or so and unfortunately I didnt have time to capture a video. About ~7 months ago when Lucid gave me a loaner GT while my AT was in the shop I observed something similar (dashed-white lane breach) in a different highway and did inform the SA when I returned the loaner back. I dont recollect the SW version at that time.

Hello @Tâm , I had my left hand on the top-left (10-clock) part of the steering wheel when HA breached the dashed-white lane first. This is my default hand position when I engage HA. I was not putting any pressure/force that would have caused to turn the car in that direction. AFAIK, the "lane-lock" icon (solid orange wheel logo) was lit shortly after engaging HA ~2-3 minutes prior to this event. During those 2-3 minute HA was working fine - with some minor intra-lane ping-pong. Car was originally on right lane (lane 2) and first drifted over lane marker into left lane (lane 1) and followed drifting towards yellow lane with reflectors when I disengaged HA. Whole incident happened in <10s or so and unfortunately I didnt have time to capture a video. About ~7 months ago when Lucid gave me a loaner GT while my AT was in the shop I observed something similar (dashed-white lane breach) in a different highway and did inform the SA when I returned the loaner back. I dont recollect the SW version at that time.
I've notified Lucid Customer Care (email) about this

That makes sense, as I too, experienced yours.

Highway Assist was very good at lane keeping in the beginning but since the recent introduction of "Manual Lane Biasing" from V2.1.3, I've then consistently experienced lane drifting if I keep my hand or hands on the steering wheel.

My current solution is not to touch the steering wheel at all. Then, when the system alarms to remind me to place my hands on it, I would give it a quick counter-torque to shut down the alarm for another 15 seconds. No more lane drifting by this practice.

Back