joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Here is a list of items one can redeem their referral points.

Attachments

• Lucid Redeem.JPG
    Lucid Redeem.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 165
You should see it under "Account Details"
I figured it out. I was trying to paste the entire link in that box instead of just the numbers/letters.

Interesting that crossbars are on the list of possible rewards - I thought they were n/a at the moment?

Just now opened / read my referral email.

Does it count if I refer myself a Sapphire ? { Like, I need a car like that }

My neighbors are ICEholes, my Friends are Quakers, and my family poor, but I am an EVangelical ... I will do my best for the cause. Every time I visit a public charger I run and hide from the other customers, including other Lucid owners. I see this as OK because they already have EVs. What Lucid is asking is that I leave myself wide open to the proles, and try to answer the most difficult question:

" ... but, who makes it? "

Just now opened / read my referral email.

Does it count if I refer myself a Sapphire ? { Like, I need a car like that }

My neighbors are ICEholes, my Friends are Quakers, and my family poor, but I am an EVangelical ... I will do my best for the cause. Every time I visit a public charger I run and hide from the other customers, including other Lucid owners. I see this as OK because they already have EVs. What Lucid is asking is that I leave myself wide open to the proles, and try to answer the most difficult question:

" ... but, who makes it? "
There’s no reason anyone buying a Lucid (especially those lurking in the forums) shouldn’t always have a referral code on hand now.

I’m very curious what those duffle bags look like for the Sapphire — man do I want a Sapphire.

I’m so happy that Lucid decided to do this. Looking forward to seeing how it boosts the sales numbers in a couple of quarters. It’s amazing to see how all of us quasi ambassadors have been instantly deployed to spread the good word about Lucid. There were several threads about this very topic and If I were that kind of guy, I would tell Lucid “we told you so”. Actually, I’m exactly that kind of guy. Lucid, we told you so! 😂

I don't think it will boost the sales numbers for a discount of $1.2k. I think if they offer the base Pure RWD with ACC and 360 camera, it will look very attractive compared to Tesla now that Lucid can be charged at Tesla DCFC too. Also, offering an adapter to charge at any Tesla DCFC can help a big deal.

I don't think it will boost the sales numbers for a discount of $1.2k. I think if they offer the base Pure RWD with ACC and 360 camera, it will look very attractive compared to Tesla now that Lucid can be charged at Tesla DCFC too. Also, offering an adapter to charge at any Tesla DCFC can help a big deal.
It’s not the discount that is going to get buyers to make the decision, it’s deploying current customers as ambassadors that will do it. It’s a system that works across many industries and Lucid was smart to give it a shot.

Maybe admin can have official forum referral code and fund goes towards costs of running the site and giveaways
Just pick your favorite mod! By the way, you look very handsome today.

I was wondering what a "supporting member" is ??? Sounds dirty.
In your account, click on "account details" then "account upgrades" and from there you can purchase a supporting membership. The money goes directly to the forum owner to offset costs.

Back