Referral Program Introduced

So my neighbour referred me, but it seems it's not a discount off the purchase price, but they say they will mail me a check post-purchase. So then its a cash back and not a discount, a bit misleading but money is money.

Apparently there is additional tax points when trying to redeem referral points. For example Lucid Connected Home Charging Station has additional 990 points tax added, so the total "price" is 10,890 points. I am not even sure why 990, which would represent 10%, because where I reside we have 6% sales tax. Maybe this number gets adjusted during check out? Confirmed that once you enter shipping address the tax is recalculated. Shipping is free. At least for the all weather mats it is free.

1700487356436.png

Curious question, can an existing owner self refer himself to order Gravity to get points?! 😂

You’re all welcome to use my referral code to buy your gravity ;)

I'm glad they're doing this. I still have use my Tesla roller bag that magically showed up one day due to referral codes that I don't remember posting anywhere. Sucks that used car members can't use the program.

Back