Referral Program Introduced

It’s not the discount that is going to get buyers to make the decision, it’s deploying current customers as ambassadors that will do it. It’s a system that works across many industries and Lucid was smart to give it a shot.
Release the Kraken!

I have an existing order for Pure RWD (no DDP, no SSP) and hope to apply the referral code to my order. 🙏

Is it allowed to request referral codes?
If you would like one, please DM the person who's code you would like to use.

Where is the code ??
I can’t find it, is it possible they did not give it used car owners ??

IMG_1529.png

Where is the code ??
I can’t find it, is it possible they did not give it used car owners ??
I think that’s exactly the case.

I have two lucid accounts, one for each car. The red car (bought new) got the email, the black one (used) didn’t.

I think that’s exactly the case.

I have two lucid accounts, one for each car. The red car (bought new) got the email, the black one (used) didn’t.
Makes me sad 😢 we are Lucid owners too this is an abomination, Lucid need to make this right for used car owners! Who is with me

If you feel I have helped you, feel free to use my referral code. If you feel, I haven't, feel free to use @Bobby's. If you feel neither of us has, I'm sorry about your Android Auto and may the odds be ever in your favor :p

Makes me sad 😢 we are Lucid owners too this is an abomination, Lucid need to make this right for used car owners! Who is with me
It may just be an oversight. Contact customer service.

It may just be an oversight. Contact customer service.
I’m sure it’s oversight. The original owner probably got the email instead. They are likely just going off some database of emails that got auto-generated from sales. I’d reach out.

I’m sure it’s oversight. The original owner probably got the email instead. They are likely just going off some database of emails that got auto-generated from sales. I’d reach out.
I still get emails asking to lease a Lucid they need to fix small things like this updating databases would seem trivial to me

I still get emails asking to lease a Lucid they need to fix small things like this updating databases would seem trivial to me
Well, my parents still get emails about ordering our brand new 2016 model X, so it is harder than it seems.

Also, shouldn't there be an unsubscribe option for their emails?

Back