Referral Program Introduced

I still get emails asking to lease a Lucid they need to fix small things like this updating databases would seem trivial to me
I get those too. But I don't see the harm in them. After all, I could lease another Air for my wife, or send along news of the deal to a friend?

Apple sends me emails for products I've already bought all the time. I can always unsubscribe if they annoy me. But they don't.

Fair but i really would like the code
It'll come just give them time to sort it out for secondary owners. Going to Twitter and playing the victim here and there is sad.

Hello, new member (and previous lurker) here! I just placed a deposit for a stellar white AT with 19 inch wheels, Santa Cruz, glass canopy and DDP/SSP. So excited to take delivery in less than 2 weeks!

I’d love a referral code from this forum - everyone is very knowledgeable and as Lucid ambassadors, helped inform my decision to buy.

How May I get one?

Hello, new member (and previous lurker) here! I just placed a deposit for a stellar white AT with 19 inch wheels, Santa Cruz, glass canopy and DDP/SSP. So excited to take delivery in less than 2 weeks!

I’d love a referral code from this forum - everyone is very knowledgeable and as Lucid ambassadors, helped inform my decision to buy.

How May I get one?
Use any code in our badge section. Click the referral code link in mine.

How May I get one?
Are you trying to get your own referral code or a members ?

I am still fighting Lucid customer support to get my referral on used owned Lucid

How May I get one?
Welcome!

On a post, the member info (left side), you can see if they have a Referral Code and click that link.

If you are on mobile, you can click on the members profile and goto the About tab. If it's not there, then the member has not setup their referral code on the forum yet.

How May I get one?
Welcome and congratulations! @joec has the EXACT same specs as you down to everything, he has some pictures of his car everywhere.

I would suggest using a moderators referral code as since you are new, none of your threads have been locked yet! But obviously, choose whoever you want. Don't forget, if you pick a sapphire owner with a code, you will get a sapphire duffel bag(but no money off, if you want the duffel bag with REAL leather used from the car, do it).

Welcome and congratulations! @joec has the EXACT same specs as you down to everything, he has some pictures of his car everywhere.

I would suggest using a moderators referral code as since you are new, none of your threads have been locked yet! But obviously, choose whoever you want. Don't forget, if you pick a sapphire owner with a code, you will get a sapphire duffel bag(but no money off, if you want the duffel bag with REAL leather used from the car, do it).

I think you got it wrong, he only get duffle leather bag if he buys a Sapphire.

Correct. That is my exact car. You’re gonna love it.

Correct. That is my exact car. You’re gonna love it.
I know, I’ve stalked your pics and was a big inspiration for me to decide. I’d be happy to use your code for a referral - I’m wondering if you can DM me (I don’t think it’s auto set up for new members?) so I can ask a couple questions?
Thanks so much!

I know, I’ve stalked your pics and was a big inspiration for me to decide. I’d be happy to use your code for a referral - I’m wondering if you can DM me (I don’t think it’s auto set up for new members?) so I can ask a couple questions?
Thanks so much!
Fixed that, go ahead and DM away.

Back