Referral Program Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to break any rules, since I just joined today, but I need a referral code ASAP. I'm buying one of the cars on the showroom floor in Palm Beach and would like to take advantage of the referral offer. First one to figure out how I can get a code without violating any rules of the forum wins.

Thanks!!

I don't want to break any rules, since I just joined today, but I need a referral code ASAP. I'm buying one of the cars on the showroom floor in Palm Beach and would like to take advantage of the referral offer. First one to figure out how I can get a code without violating any rules of the forum wins.

Thanks!!
Find another post, scroll, see a member whos referral code you want, and in their profile the referral code should show!(i dont have a car, so i cant give you one. suggest you use a mods code)

Got it, I'm all set. I was just clicking on "referral code," not realizing that the code was embedded in the link. I'm all set. Also Adnillien wins the prize, since he/you were the first response. Feel free to delete this thread/post, I'm good, and appreciate your help.

Thanks!!
Since you are new we can't DM you yet. Just like Adnillien said above. You can grab anyone's code from their profile. Good luck with your purchase.

How do you get confirmation that the referral code was accepted? I click the referral link and go to the website, pick the available car, see all the discounts except the referral discount. Is this added later? Thanks in advance

How do you get confirmation that the referral code was accepted? I click the referral link and go to the website, pick the available car, see all the discounts except the referral discount. Is this added later? Thanks in advance
Check with your Sales Advisor and it should be reflected on the final invoice.

You can check with the person who you used for referal. It should show under their referal profile.

Anyone know how long it took to get your referral discount? It's been about a month and I haven't gotten anything. Also my DA is ghosting me since i took delivery 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back