Referral Program Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

methrow25

Lucid have just launched their referral program.

MOD Edit-

No one and I mean, no one, is to DM anyone first giving their QR code out for a referral. Also, do not post your referral code on a post, it will be deleted. If this happens, please message any mod and we will restrict this person's access.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saved my QR code to my phone.

Do you think I could apply this to my new pruchase that is getting delivered Saturday? Is is too late? I would not have purchased had it not been for the forum and the help with android auto.

Do you think I could apply this to my new pruchase that is getting delivered Saturday? Is is too late? I would not have purchased had it not been for the forum and the help with android auto.
Couldn't hurt to ask. If you need a referral code, I know a guy or gal 😉

I would reach out to my DA immediately. Anyone here can give you their code.

Mine is now in my signature. Nudge, nudge.

I'm gonna say this now and only once. No one and I mean, no one, is to DM anyone first giving their QR code out for a referral. If this happens, please message any mod and we will restrict this person's access.

I'm gonna say this now and only once. No one and I mean, no one, is to DM anyone first giving their QR code out for a referral. If this happens, please message any mod and we will restrict this person's access.
I messaged @Bobby in an attempt to pre-empt this. Might not be a bad idea to implement guidelines on how the forum will handle this.

FINALLY!!!!

Tesla fanbois said bad taste Lucid just copied! It doesn’t hurt to copy a working system

It might be too late but i want to try.​

Bocabob please send me your code Without your help no lucid for me.​

FINALLY!!!!

Tesla fanbois said bad taste Lucid just copied! It doesn’t hurt to copy a working system
Let’s be real….Tesla fan bois will die on the Tesla hill they stand on saying water isn’t wet. They will literally put down any attempt by Lucid, no matter what it is.

Attaching an image here of the discount benefits

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 1.20.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 1.20.17 PM.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 161
Just saw this...
Referral offer not available outside of the United States or to residents of Ohio and Virginia.

Picked up what you put down. Looks like we have a referral area on our profiles now!
Yes. After much discussion, we have decided to add the code to the profile, for the benefit of anyone who wants to have it shown publicly somewhere. This is the one and only place we will be allowing the posting of codes from here on out. To avoid abuse.

How about free Dream Drive Premium instead of charging me $2500. Especially when it is only $2000 for new buyers.

Yes. After much discussion, we have decided to add the code to the profile, for the benefit of anyone who wants to have it shown publicly somewhere. This is the one and only place we will be allowing the posting of codes from here on out. To avoid abuse.
The website isn't allowing me to add my code to my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back