Delivery Experience of 2023 Air Pure today 4/10

FA14

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD
Took delivery today. 4/10/24.

Car was in near perfect shape minus a couple of small minor chips on the inside panel of the driver door. Noted by SA.

The Frunk parcel removable shelf was missing so they need to provide a new one.

Mobile key setup failed…..error message- no internet connection. SA tried multiple times and then the tech person came to fix. Unfortunately, they blamed it on an issue with their wifi.
I’ll try to to setup tomorrow at my home wifi.

Car was charged at 90%. Tried charging with Tesla Level 2 universal charger at my community for Non Tesla EVs which threw an error when scanning the QR code. I always see Other EV’s charging there so will try another charger outlet tomorrow.

Front Licence plate missing so will get that done tomorrow. Also the Personalized plates transfer will require me to go to VA DMV with the Temp Tag/registration.

Good news is that, Apple CarPlay, Lucid Mobile app, key fob and key card worked flawlessly.

Took the car for a drive on the beltway and loved it. Absolutely amazing experience with the ride, handling and the overall performance plus a lot of stares from the other drivers and bypassers.

Hah, from your title I thought you had a 4/10 experience and I was waiting for the complaints to start. Glad it wasn’t that bad. Congrats and welcome! Maybe we’ll see each other on the beltway.

How did you come to acquire a 2023 Pure AWD in April 2024?
A friend was interested in this same configuration I have but despaired of being able to get one, when they discontinued offering this last year.
Any tips?

How did you come to acquire a 2023 Pure AWD in April 2024?
A friend was interested in this same configuration I have but despaired of being able to get one, when they discontinued offering this last year.
Any tips?
There was only one 2023 car available in the McLean Studio. I was able to reserve it after the onsite 5k bonus promo launched on April 2nd.

Back