2025 Air GT - Issues on Delivery Day

Sorry to hear about your issues. I also had a bunch of problems within 15 minutes of picking up the car, and since then there is something new every week - so get ready for it. I had 27 cars so far, new and used, never had so many issues, not even close. People on this forum are very forgiving, probably from a combination of enthusiasm for the brand and a hint of the sunken cost fallacy. This many issues are unacceptable IMO, but I also knew what I'm getting myself into, hence choosing the ultra-short lease. Whenever I get frustrated, I think of all those who actually BOUGHT a Lucid.

CS is pretty responsive and helpful, but they are clearly overwhelmed. I hope you'll get your issues fixed and you'll learn to enjoy the car despite the constant small or big annoyances.
This is expected from a brand new car company....minor trim issues are not something out of the ordinary. I had a few minor issues, fixed by Lucid Service ( who have been exemplary) and now car is perfect!

9 months and 14,000 miles. Like every other car I've purchased over 35 years, picked it up and drove, through snow, ice, on dirt roads, on NYC streets, on interstates. Has not needed any adjustment nor visits to service center. I did have a windshield chip grow into a crack, but that was from a large stone thrown by a semi on 287. Other than that just charge and go.

9 months and 14,000 miles. Like every other car I've purchased over 35 years, picked it up and drove, through snow, ice, on dirt roads, on NYC streets, on interstates. Has not needed any adjustment nor visits to service center. I did have a windshield chip grow into a crack, but that was from a large stone thrown by a semi on 287. Other than that just charge and go.
Does your soft close work every time on the driver's door?

Sorry to hear about your issues. I also had a bunch of problems within 15 minutes of picking up the car, and since then there is something new every week - so get ready for it. I had 27 cars so far, new and used, never had so many issues, not even close. People on this forum are very forgiving, probably from a combination of enthusiasm for the brand and a hint of the sunken cost fallacy. This many issues are unacceptable IMO, but I also knew what I'm getting myself into, hence choosing the ultra-short lease. Whenever I get frustrated, I think of all those who actually BOUGHT a Lucid.

CS is pretty responsive and helpful, but they are clearly overwhelmed. I hope you'll get your issues fixed and you'll learn to enjoy the car despite the constant small or big annoyances.
I’ve had zero issues with 3 lúcida. Some really minor things after 5/10k of
Driving but nothing like your talking about. I’ve also had over 30 vehicles easily and it’s by far my favorite once it’s all sorted to your personal liking. Nothing is close in drive

Back