Need a referral code

bushav

Yes please do. I will DM you.
I just place an order/deposit on a 2023 Grand Touring. Being new to forum I can not "see" the referral codes. Could you please enable my DM and send me a valid code. I will call the sales rep at 11 am Pacific and try to have it added to my order. I am also thinking about changine from 21" wheels to 19" wheels at the same time if you have any thoughts on this change please let me know. I am in rural Georgia and think the 19" tires might be more servicable.

Congrats on your impending purchase!

Matt Chiang
Here is my code: R0YBCKIJ

You can use mine if you like.

MX1KDTYY

Or I'm sure many others will provide theirs here.

I just place an order/deposit on a 2023 Grand Touring. Being new to forum I can not "see" the referral codes. Could you please enable my DM and send me a valid code. I will call the sales rep at 11 am Pacific and try to have it added to my order. I am also thinking about changine from 21" wheels to 19" wheels at the same time if you have any thoughts on this change please let me know. I am in rural Georgia and think the 19" tires might be more servicable.
I hope that your purchase goes well. I am sure that you will enjoy the car. Please use my referral code:

https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=K9WIJHB0

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

I am also thinking about changine from 21" wheels to 19" wheels at the same time if you have any thoughts on this change please let me know. I am in rural Georgia and think the 19" tires might be more servicable.
I would probably choose the 20" wheels over either the 19" or 21". The 20" seems like good durability and good performance.

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

If you’re planning on driving on very bumpy or rocky roads, I would definitely go 19”. The 21” are really meant for driving on proper pavement, and in warm weather.

The 19's hold up pretty well on rough surfaces if driven carefully.
Lucid off road.jpg

Back