New Lucid Referral Program Offer!

I’ve lost out on double points simply by exhausting my referrals. That equates to me getting less points in total. The only reason that restriction exist is because I exhausted everything before this happened..

Being successful has basically penalized me from getting much more in terms of points

What’s even more annoying is that I’ll be at the electrify expo in Orlando this week
Spread the wealth. It's not a contest!

@mcr16 - the lucid referral rewards store looks like a subset of Lucid Store. Are there plans to include additional merch from the broader store into referral rewards store?
Excellent question!

We are looking to add new items into the rewards store. Are there specific items that you are interested in?
Tee Shirts, Polo Shirts, water bottles, mugs, valve stem caps.

We are looking to add new items into the rewards store. Are there specific items that you are interested in?
RangeXChange, the NEMA 14-30 plug, sunshades etc.

Why not just put everything from the web store into the rewards store? No need to cherry pick! I'd love to have more options because I just don't want/need nearly any of the things currently in the rewards store.
This...and just convert dollars to points and add like 30% to cover taxes + shipping or something.

Back