New Lucid Referral Program Offer!

I actually would love to be able to use referral points toward a Gravity.

Waaaay back when, Tesla did something in the early days where you could get a vehicle based on referral rewards. Man oh man do I want that to be a thing here with the Gravity.

I mean, in all honesty if you can pull off 50-100+ referrals — the value justifies itself.

Waaaay back when, Tesla did something in the early days where you could get a vehicle based on referral rewards. Man oh man do I want that to be a thing here with the Gravity.

I mean, in all honesty if you can pull off 50-100+ referrals — the value justifies itself.
Tell that to the folks still waiting on their free new Roadster rewards. Lucid would be insane to promise entire cars via referrals alone. Some sort of discount, maybe. But given points are worth pennies, you’d likely need over a million points, anyway.

Yeah, but most of the people who accured enough referrals were either established YouTubers or people who gamed the system (I remember reading about someone who paid google ad services so that his referral would be the top result, but I can't find any evidence of that now) so really it was kinda pointless.

@mcr16 A couple of more suggestions from my side:
- As Dream edition owners might be nearing their end of 3 year free charging with EA this year, one option could be to purchase 6 months/1 year of free EA charging similar to how Tesla offers supercharging. As Lucid has pledged support for NACS, may be even offer Tesla supercharging credits to purchase in future
- As some of us didnt get the option of complimentary service (which Lucid offers now as a special offer), how about allowing us to purchase a free service through points?

Thoughts?

Thanks, everyone. Your requests have been shared.
I just want my points. I met someone interested in the car, gave her all the info and my referral code, she used my code and other discounts. Lucid paid for her transportation so she could pick up a car in PA; which she did on March 26th. I still have not received the points.

I just want my points. I met someone interested in the car, gave her all the info and my referral code, she used my code and other discounts. Lucid paid for her transportation so she could pick up a car in PA; which she did on March 26th. I still have not received the points.
Takes a few weeks.

Thank you. I thought someone had posted that it took a couple of days.
Here’s my experience with referral process so far - when someone orders with your code, the points are listed under “referrals” with name of person, # of points and status (ordered vs delivered). In the ordered status, the total points do not get updated. Only 3/4 days after the status changes to delivered, the points get added to the total.

Now since vehicles are being delivered at different locations within the country, the time from ordered to delivered can vary.

In your case, you should be okay to reach out to customer care to investigate into this as the car was delivered (picked up) and enough days have passed since.

Tell that to the folks still waiting on their free new Roadster rewards. Lucid would be insane to promise entire cars via referrals alone. Some sort of discount, maybe. But given points are worth pennies, you’d likely need over a million points, anyway.
I mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -- I'll take it

1713270144800.png

IMG_1693.jpeg

I know the “ordered” and “delivered” status. What does the “- -“ status mean? Could it be that the referral order was canceled?

Back