Peter Rawlinson

Sid432

Cars
AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
Referral Code
X1VWPQ1V
Saw this picture and I couldn’t resist to post it here. PR wearing two washes - LH and RH. I wonder if there are different time zones 😜😜 or something else ??

Don’t roast me please !!
Trying to to get away from reading Touring Delivery tracker 🤪🤪
1671879128341.png

I wonder where can I get that California bear decal?

Meanwhile, maybe I can use a rocket decal (Houston).

They don't just hand them out. They must go on the car like this or no go. It's exclusive.
1671887452911.png

I was thinking it would be more like what the Volvo nuts did:
1671887332986.png

Washes? You must have been typing on your phone without your cheater readers. I think you meant “watches”.

1671887723561.png

pretty sure he's putting it on facing the wrong way ... back to the future, Peter. I like the silver decal better though...if it all but disappeared on the Cosmic Silver paint I'd do it. Otherwise = tacky...if you're going to be silly do it with style. Standing California Grizz comin' at ya with bolts of lighting...let's work on it.

Looks like a Rolex GMT-Master "Pepsi" on his left, but what's on his right wrist?

Washes? You must have been typing on your phone without your cheater readers. I think you meant “watches”.
You got the point…

Yea, what’s going on with wearing TWO watches?
This is becoming more common, though often with one traditional dress watch and one smart watch, such as the Apple Watch or Google watch. That way, folks can track their health stats while still sporting a classic watch.

Peter seems to be rocking two traditional watches here. One looks like a chrono, while the other does not.

If you have the money and two wrists, why not? This way, you can tell the time no matter which wrist you raise.

Reminds me of different Jedi lightsaber options. Some do the single saber. Some the double-edged. Some two singles.

Choose your fighting style.

He likes watches, simple as that. The first Lucid review they did from LA to SF ended with Peter going into a watch dealer.

Why not?!
2AFB7170-0018-4C60-BC1E-EBE377C8927D.jpeg
70E466A4-C6BA-4F41-A103-C90FB829A0ED.jpeg

By closing his hands and touching the car, he is conducting a closed circuit to initiate CarPlay through the watches! Merry Christmas everyone, Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁 🎅

Still waiting for Santa to come out and provide an OTA that includes CarPlay/AA :)

Back