Payment Question

seanro13

Cars
Model S Plaid
My credit union doesn't use Plaid. With Tesla it didn't appear. Is there an option for people like me?

You can send a wire.
I'm going to pick up out of state and driving home. My credit union is local- will they accept a normal transfer? That takes a few days for it to hit. Hell, with my credit union that could even take a day.

Does their system not have a manual enter my info?

My credit union doesn't use Plaid. With Tesla it didn't appear. Is there an option for people like me?

I used a wire transfer using my home computer(via Charles Schwab). As long as it is sent before 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time, it will be received the same day. Mine was sent 11:45 am Pacific time and I received a payment in full response from Lucid 3 hours later.

I used a wire transfer using my home computer(via Charles Schwab). As long as it is sent before 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time, it will be received the same day. Mine was sent 11:45 am Pacific time and I received a payment in full response from Lucid 3 hours later.
I did exactly the same. Wire transfer from Schwab account. Worked perfectly except I missed the cutoff time but went through next day without any problem.

I did exactly the same. Wire transfer from Schwab account. Worked perfectly except I missed the cutoff time but went through next day without any problem.
I prefer the wire transfer. With the Plaid(Lucid portal) you have to give them your account # and your password, which I did not feel comfortable with. With the wire transfer, you are already in your account, so that info does not get transferred to a third party.

I prefer the wire transfer. With the Plaid(Lucid portal) you have to give them your account # and your password, which I did not feel comfortable with. With the wire transfer, you are already in your account, so that info does not get transferred to a third party.
EXACTLY!!!

Does anyone with a Grand Touring in the Bay Area know what the total including taxes and fees comes out to? I have an idea but I’m trying to get a more precise number. Thanks!

Does anyone with a Grand Touring in the Bay Area know what the total including taxes and fees comes out to? I have an idea but I’m trying to get a more precise number. Thanks!
$155,718.79 before rebates

Back