Some great deals on 2023 Pure AWD in Boston

Hello,

I just purchased a lucid air pure stealth 2024. I pick up Friday! Can’t wait.

At first I thought these 2023 deals were great. They are. They also don’t show up on lucids web site which is super annoying.

However, here is what I got and it essentially works out to be the same deal as the 2023 models.

7.5 off plus 5k for on the lot discount. Now that take and combine with the fact that lucid decreased the price in 2024 by 7.5k and you have the same deal.

2023 total rebates are 12.5 + 5 + 2.9 = 20.4K off.

2024 = 7.5 off plus 5k on the lot discount for a total of 12.5k. Now add back the 7.5k they decreased the price on the 2024 model and it’s also 20k off.

I am putting less than $500 down and leasing for 18 months with 10k miles a year for $590 a month.

Does my math make sense? I think it’s the same deal I got except on a 2024 pure stealth.

Can’t wait!
My 2023 AWD with upgraded 20 inch wheels also got additional 7.5k ev lease rebate. So total discount came to 28k. My lease payment is $373 with 7500 miles/yr with Zero down. I’m picking up tomorrow :)

Add in the conquest credit, if applicable, and also the referral credit, and get it down even more...
Let me know if you need a referral link...
Hasn’t the conquest credit expired on 3/31/2024?
It doesn’t show up on the offers page anymore

Oh wow, 28K is huge. What was your residual on the lease? Does it include all the credits?

Where are you located? So turns out they want $6k down and then $580 month for a 18 month / 10k lease. Not doing that based on what others got here

Where are you located? So turns out they want $6k down and then $580 month for a 18 month / 10k lease. Not doing that based on what others got here
I’m located in McLean VA. The 5k on site bonus will be deducted from the down payment that’s initially shown upon approval from Bank of America. Lucid sales advisor will do that for you in the back end…which will reduce the amount due at delivery. That’s how they did that for me.

I’m located in McLean VA. The 5k on site bonus will be deducted from the down payment that’s initially shown upon approval from Bank of America. Lucid sales advisor will do that for you in the back end…which will reduce the amount due at delivery. That’s how they did that for me.
Thank you. Yes I got this figured out. Apparently I entered 6500 down in the calculator and so the paperwork used that. Stupid part is if I enter 0 down and they do it on their end, I get the car with $1k due at signing and $580 a month. That’s what I was expecting. They are redoing it and taking a while. Hoping to pick up Friday. Can’t wait.

Hello,

I just purchased a lucid air pure stealth 2024. I pick up Friday! Can’t wait.

At first I thought these 2023 deals were great. They are. They also don’t show up on lucids web site which is super annoying.

However, here is what I got and it essentially works out to be the same deal as the 2023 models.

7.5 off plus 5k for on the lot discount. Now that take and combine with the fact that lucid decreased the price in 2024 by 7.5k and you have the same deal.

2023 total rebates are 12.5 + 5 + 2.9 = 20.4K off.

2024 = 7.5 off plus 5k on the lot discount for a total of 12.5k. Now add back the 7.5k they decreased the price on the 2024 model and it’s also 20k off.

I am putting less than $500 down and leasing for 18 months with 10k miles a year for $590 a month.

Does my math make sense? I think it’s the same deal I got except on a 2024 pure stealth.

Can’t wait!
Do you get free EA charging as well?

Nope. That promo expired last month
Can anyone who just bought a 23 Lucid confirm in their app that they don't have free charging? I believe it doesn't matter about promos. The 2023 models had a software token installed from the day of production that had the free charging. Regardless of promotions, I think it is still valid. It would be nice if some recent owners who took delivery this month could confirm.

Can anyone who just bought a 23 Lucid confirm in their app that they don't have free charging? I believe it doesn't matter about promos. The 2023 models had a software token installed from the day of production that had the free charging. Regardless of promotions, I think it is still valid. It would be nice if some recent owners who took delivery this month could confirm.
I took delivery of 2023 Air Pure yesterday, checked on the lucid app under charging where it clearly states that EA is preferred plug and play partner and the charging rates will apply as shown on the location.

Did you do the following?

To view your free charging details on the Lucid app, follow these steps:

1. Open the Lucid app on your mobile device.
  2. Navigate to the Side Menu (usually represented by three horizontal lines).
  3. Select Lucid Charging Plan.
  4. From there, choose Charging History to see how much you’ve charged for free using the Lucid charging plan.

Did you do the following?

To view your free charging details on the Lucid app, follow these steps:

1. Open the Lucid app on your mobile device.
  2. Navigate to the Side Menu (usually represented by three horizontal lines).
  3. Select Lucid Charging Plan.
  4. From there, choose Charging History to see how much you’ve charged for free using the Lucid charging plan.
Yes.That's exactly what I did on the app.
I got the car yesterday, already charged to 90% (at my request since it’s a lease). Under the lucid charging plan it just shows EA as charging partner and doesn’t mention about any free promo. Simply states pay as you go with rates displayed on charger screen. I will definitely give it a shot soon, for a test charge session… if they charge anything or not.

Let us know. Thank you.
Absolutely! It will be great to get that free charging promo during my 18 month lease term. The Lucid Studio in Tyson’s VA is a 2 mins drive, the Sales advisor told me to drop by and use their L2 chargers anytime during mall visits.

I would just stop at an Electrify America and see if it is plug and play without a form of payment.

I can confirm that the 2023 Pure has free Electrify America charging (at least mine does). I picked up mine in late March and was told that the EA charging is no longer included, but I've done it several times with no charge. Don't even need the app---just plug it in.

On another note, some of the deals listed here are amazing. I thought paying just over $700 (AWD and SSP) for 18 months with nothing down was pretty good. Maybe I should have waited a few weeks, but the car has been great (former Model S owner).

I can confirm that the 2023 Pure has free Electrify America charging (at least mine does). I picked up mine in late March and was told that the EA charging is no longer included, but I've done it several times with no charge. Don't even need the app---just plug it in.

On another note, some of the deals listed here are amazing. I thought paying just over $700 (AWD and SSP) for 18 months with nothing down was pretty good. Maybe I should have waited a few weeks, but the car has been great (former Model S owner).
What does it say on your Lucid App under charging menu? Mine just says pay as you go for Electrify America. I will try charging there and will update this thread.

Not exactly sure what you mean, but here are two screenshots.

Attachments

• IMG_2344.PNG
    IMG_2344.PNG
    4.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2343.PNG
    IMG_2343.PNG
    775.9 KB · Views: 43
Back