Some great deals on 2023 Pure AWD in Boston

par11768

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure All Wheel Drive
For 2023 cars, Lucid is offering a $2900 Pro Credit, a $12,500 Air Credit and $5000 if the car is in stock in your local delivery center. They have two 2023 Air Pures, Black and White in Boston that qualify. They have SSP and purchase price with the discounts is $57,400! Equally good lease deals. Just an FYI, the extra $5K does not come up on the payment calculator because you have to take a local car to get this deal.

Unbelievable. I guess I’ll need to buy another one at that price.

Add in the conquest credit, if applicable, and also the referral credit, and get it down even more...
Let me know if you need a referral link...

What if it shows the name of the studio but says its available in 2 weeks, do you still get the $5k off? Does the $5k apply to a lease?

This is what happens when you pull the trigger too fast! I took delivery a week ago, and have a lease that had terms when the Air/Pro credits only applied to cash or financing :/

Could have saved $200 monthly… ah well… still love my GT

For 2023 cars, Lucid is offering a $2900 Pro Credit, a $12,500 Air Credit and $5000 if the car is in stock in your local delivery center. They have two 2023 Air Pures, Black and White in Boston that qualify. They have SSP and purchase price with the discounts is $57,400! Equally good lease deals. Just an FYI, the extra $5K does not come up on the payment calculator because you have to take a local car to get this deal.
Whoa that’s a great deal. I only got $7500 off air credit and $3k off for in stock cars. Damn. Feeling like I could have gotten a better deal. :(

Saw this deal come up, currently have a white pure awd for the wife but this deal was too good to pass on, so just ordered a black pure awd for myself. Hopefully, I can get delivery in the next couple of days!

I just did the same. I bought a white one end of March and just purchased black one for my son. Too good!
There should be a thread for owners with multiple Lucids. Curious to know people's motivation for getting more than one.

There should be a thread for owners with multiple Lucids. Curious to know people's motivation for getting more than one.
I was a huge Tesla fan. Early adopter. I had the 2013 model S, then when it was time for another car, there was no competition. So, I bought a 2018 model S. I went to look at Lucid and loved how it compares. Much better drive but software is not up to par.

Then when I saw how cheap it was, I got the second for my son. Now we are Tesla-free and a Lucid household!

Saw this deal come up, currently have a white pure awd for the wife but this deal was too good to pass on, so just ordered a black pure awd for myself. Hopefully, I can get delivery in the next couple of days!
Sorry for my previous reply, I wasn’t done before it was sent. How do you find out about these deals? Several of you are referring to credit that we have never heard of, we have two Lucids. Is Lucid still offering free Electrify America charging for 2 to 3 years?

Man I just walked into a store and found this deal. Is this deal local to Boston only or is it nationwide?

1712293878490.png

With offers even 2024 pure base is coming to 64500. If Lucid can lock the battery or remove few modules and market them for 54999 that is a great start and pulls in many buyers (Not sure if and then it will qualify for tax incentives :p )

April 3rd - I reserved the 2023 White Pure AWD with 20 inch upgraded wheels in the DC area. It was the only one brand new in the entire region. Delivery on April 10! Unbelievable lease deal for 18 months/7500 miles per yr. Zero down with only VA tax, DMV fees and first month payment to be paid on delivery ($3000 and change)
17 Monthly payments in the lower mid 300s which is cheaper than a Tesla Model 3 base. I’m excited to be a part of the lucid family.

Wow that makes it cheaper than my wife’s 2023 Volvo XC40 recharge that we maxed out with all the options. Unfortunately she hates driving my car, so I can’t talk her into switching.

Hello,

I just purchased a lucid air pure stealth 2024. I pick up Friday! Can’t wait.

At first I thought these 2023 deals were great. They are. They also don’t show up on lucids web site which is super annoying.

However, here is what I got and it essentially works out to be the same deal as the 2023 models.

7.5 off plus 5k for on the lot discount. Now that take and combine with the fact that lucid decreased the price in 2024 by 7.5k and you have the same deal.

2023 total rebates are 12.5 + 5 + 2.9 = 20.4K off.

2024 = 7.5 off plus 5k on the lot discount for a total of 12.5k. Now add back the 7.5k they decreased the price on the 2024 model and it’s also 20k off.

I am putting less than $500 down and leasing for 18 months with 10k miles a year for $590 a month.

Does my math make sense? I think it’s the same deal I got except on a 2024 pure stealth.

Can’t wait!

These deals are paying off. I saw 3 Pures yesterday in a period of 3 hours, two white and one red.

Hello,

I just purchased a lucid air pure stealth 2024. I pick up Friday! Can’t wait.

At first I thought these 2023 deals were great. They are. They also don’t show up on lucids web site which is super annoying.

However, here is what I got and it essentially works out to be the same deal as the 2023 models.

7.5 off plus 5k for on the lot discount. Now that take and combine with the fact that lucid decreased the price in 2024 by 7.5k and you have the same deal.

2023 total rebates are 12.5 + 5 + 2.9 = 20.4K off.

2024 = 7.5 off plus 5k on the lot discount for a total of 12.5k. Now add back the 7.5k they decreased the price on the 2024 model and it’s also 20k off.

I am putting less than $500 down and leasing for 18 months with 10k miles a year for $590 a month.

Does my math make sense? I think it’s the same deal I got except on a 2024 pure stealth.

Can’t wait!
I think the 2024 base Touring has less features?

Back