OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

Got mine yesterday as well. Probably necessary to handle the increasing robustness of future updates…

Maybe Lucid is pushing the update to GTs first. It appears that everyone who posted they have the update is a GT owner.

Maybe Lucid is pushing the update to GTs first. It appears that everyone who posted they have the update is a GT owner.
Nope.

Have not received as of yet.

FWIW.... Customer Care indicated it is not yet being pushed fleet-wide.

1702009318789.png

Interesting. If it’s so important for receiving future OTA updates, why would this be the case? The only reasons I can think of is that for some reason only the cars receiving the update were lacking the necessary software (unlikely) or it still will be rolled out to the entire fleet, but there was something they weren’t happy with in the current 2.1.43 version.

I‘m sure there may be other rationales for this that don’t immediately come to mind.

Interesting. If it’s so important for receiving future OTA updates, why would this be the case? The only reasons I can think of is that for some reason only the cars receiving the update were lacking the necessary software (unlikely) or it still will be rolled out to the entire fleet, but there was something they weren’t happy with in the current 2.1.43 version.

I‘m sure there may be other rationales for this that don’t immediately come to mind.
Maybe some of the newer cars already have this update firmware? Or they found a bug(which havent been reported to note) and they are fixing it?

Or they are just taking their time with this one once again, as it is so important for future updates.

It’s clear a good number of us have gotten the update already. So it has been circulating. In batches. Like every other update they’ve ever done.

That message is simply indicating they aren’t done sending it out to everyone yet. So if you don’t have it, you shouldn’t panic. That’s all.

Or they are just taking their time with this one once again, as it is so important for future updates.

It’s clear a good number of us have gotten the update already. So it has been circulating. In batches. Like every other update they’ve ever done.

That message is simply indicating they aren’t done sending it out to everyone yet. So if you don’t have it, you shouldn’t panic. That’s all.
"ASAP or RIP" should be reworded to not cause panic, just saying.

It's always fun to anticipate an OTA and get it installed, but seriously, this one does nothing that is visible from the user perspective. So no reason to be anxious.

It's always fun to anticipate an OTA and get it installed, but seriously, this one does nothing that is visible from the user perspective. So no reason to be anxious.
It gives me hope...so there's that. Robustly.

Have not received as of yet.

FWIW.... Customer Care indicated it is not yet being pushed fleet-wide.
Yup .. CC is staying firm on this one. Even though .47 is already being pushed, they will not manually push .43 if you have .42 and stating that by end of December, everyone should have .43 ... guess I'll have to wait. In the past, I would get FW typically within one week of enabling. I'm in no rush for this ASAP or RIP FW if Lucid isn't.

Back