OTA 2.1.10

Called customer support and spoke to 5 different agents so far, update keeps on failing. Was told to switch off Wifi and hopefully LTE can download the update successfully. Does anyone know how I can escalate this issue? I could not find an agent that is willing to take ownership of this ticket, all they do is send a note to OTA team and close the ticket. No follow up calls to check the status of the update. There is no way for me to see the update download status, I had to keep calling them to find out the update fails.
Call your nearest service center

2.0.71. Been waiting patiently since early July and finally decided to reach out to support last week…
im in the same boat - still on 2.0.71 but haven't had any issues so i'm ok until the next release. when i get back in town, i'll try the logo reset.

Finally got 2.1.7 after 7th call to Lucid... now the Seat Entry/Exit feature is grayed out for me. Do I need the seat homing service...?:rolleyes:

Finally got 2.1.7 after 7th call to Lucid... now the Seat Entry/Exit feature is grayed out for me. Do I need the seat homing service...?:rolleyes:
Yes.

nice... i got the update late last night (after 0 calls!) - maybe it was just our time!? (just now installing it) soon as that finishes i'll be on the lookout for 10

Pisser.
That's after 2.1.7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_193950_Lucid.webp
    Screenshot_20230815_193950_Lucid.webp
    74 KB · Views: 73
For me it's a race between 2.1.10 (I'm still on 2.0.71) vs. Android Auto 🤣. Any takers?

For me it's a race between 2.1.10 (I'm still on 2.0.71) vs. Android Auto 🤣. Any takers?
i'm bettin you'll get 2.1.7 and then a day later (maybe 2), get 2.1.10 (thats what happened to me). so yeah - thinkin' you'll get an update BEFORE android auto!

Back