OTA 2.1.10

Is the transition from “hold” to driving forward smoother under 2.1.10? Seems so to me.
That's a big difference I find in the Lucid compared to my Rivian R1S. The Rivian is super smooth starting again from "Hold", while the Lucid always had an jerky "release". Haven't driven to compare it myself.

Seat homing is like 5 minutes.
What is the Seat Homing procedure? Easy entry/exit works fine for me after the upgrade. Do I need to do anything else ?

What is the Seat Homing procedure? Easy entry/exit works fine for me after the upgrade. Do I need to do anything else ?
No, you are good to go. Not all cars need seat homing after the update.

Reactions: MRU
Has anyone had any problems when Lucid ran the Seat Rehoming Procedure? In other words, did they have to do anything beyond running the Seat Rehoming Procedure for the Easy Exit to work. If yes, what else did they do.

The Seattle Service Center wanted my car for a week and now they want to reschedule it for the end of Aug in order to have a loaner for me. I gave them a counter proposal to keep my original service date and while I waited, they would run the Seat Homing procedure and if it fixes the problem then we are good to go, if it doesn't then we can reschedule for a later time, This of course is assuming I can still adjust the seat manually.
Seat homing is pretty quick from what I was told. Costa Mesa service center told me to come in whenever I wanted and they could have me in and out in 15 minutes, buuuuuut, they found that the manual release cable in the drivers door was not latched and that I had two TSBs (12V battery torque and windshield wiper arm torque verifications). My 15 min turned into 2 hours. But in the end I was happy that they took care of me without telling me I had to make another appointment.

Has anyone had any problems when Lucid ran the Seat Rehoming Procedure? In other words, did they have to do anything beyond running the Seat Rehoming Procedure for the Easy Exit to work. If yes, what else did they do.

The Seattle Service Center wanted my car for a week and now they want to reschedule it for the end of Aug in order to have a loaner for me. I gave them a counter proposal to keep my original service date and while I waited, they would run the Seat Homing procedure and if it fixes the problem then we are good to go, if it doesn't then we can reschedule for a later time, This of course is assuming I can still adjust the seat manually.

Yes...I had problems. I went to Beverly Hills Service Center for the Seat homing procedure and they couldn't get it to work. Was there for 2.5hrs. They called other service centers in So Cal for other suggestions and tried them all...and still couldn't make the easy entry/exit button to activate.

They will order a new driver's seat and I will need to go back in 3 weeks to get the new driver's seat installed...and fingers crossed that will work.

Got my vehicle delivered back to me this morning after 2 days at the Costa Mesa Service Center post 2.1.0 update. In addition to the seat homing issue that needed to be resolved (6 min job), my lucky vehicle was one of 9 in the entire Lucid Fleet worldwide, that needed a complete radar related components fully re-calibrated, an almost full days job. The vehicle was driving fine post update, but my VIN was one of 9 flagged needing extra attention.

I have to say, Lucid support was outstanding in getting me scheduled right away and fixed as soon as possible. Delivered all detailed and ready to go.

After downloading 2.1.10 when I went to charge using lucid supplied cable with NEMA14-50 got a red alert on charger plug on vehicle. Looking at dash saw prompt "Change Cable".
Notified customer care and Service center. No response as yet as to "Change Cable" prompt, except no one has reported this before. Customer care told me to flip fuse and unplug cable from NEMA 14-50 and try to charge. Seemed to work initially, but stopped charging prematurely. Recent charging also stops prematurely frequently and needs to be resumed via mobile app with frequent checking of status.

Contacted Lucid several times via text and phone call asking for updates. They kept telling me the update has been pushed to my car and will request to push again. Support asked me to try logo reset a few times and still no updates... Concerned that there is something wrong with my car. Can't be this difficult to get a software update...:-(

Contacted Lucid several times via text and phone call asking for updates. They kept telling me the update has been pushed to my car and will request to push again. Support asked me to try logo reset a few times and still no updates... Concerned that there is something wrong with my car. Can't be this difficult to get a software update...:-(
What version are you on now?

Got my vehicle delivered back to me this morning after 2 days at the Costa Mesa Service Center post 2.1.0 update. In addition to the seat homing issue that needed to be resolved (6 min job), my lucky vehicle was one of 9 in the entire Lucid Fleet worldwide, that needed a complete radar related components fully re-calibrated, an almost full days job. The vehicle was driving fine post update, but my VIN was one of 9 flagged needing extra attention.

I have to say, Lucid support was outstanding in getting me scheduled right away and fixed as soon as possible. Delivered all detailed and ready to go.
Interesting what was your production date just out of curiosity.....

Same experience. Finally called CS again yesterday and got the 1.1.10 pushed. CS confirmed they had made attempts to push but for some reasons was not going through. So she requested again and called me back an hour later and still was not pushed. She had me attempt the logo reset and as soon as I pressed the Air logo, the update notification popped up.

what problems did the radar system cause?

Called customer support and spoke to 5 different agents so far, update keeps on failing. Was told to switch off Wifi and hopefully LTE can download the update successfully. Does anyone know how I can escalate this issue? I could not find an agent that is willing to take ownership of this ticket, all they do is send a note to OTA team and close the ticket. No follow up calls to check the status of the update. There is no way for me to see the update download status, I had to keep calling them to find out the update fails.

Called customer support and spoke to 5 different agents so far, update keeps on failing. Was told to switch off Wifi and hopefully LTE can download the update successfully. Does anyone know how I can escalate this issue? I could not find an agent that is willing to take ownership of this ticket, all they do is send a note to OTA team and close the ticket. No follow up calls to check the status of the update. There is no way for me to see the update download status, I had to keep calling them to find out the update fails.
paging @mcr16

Back