OTA 1.2.11

There is always a party pooper in every group.

Sorry to say but Hydbob has a terrible attitude towards people who have car issues and are mad at the company.
The Company is NOT DOING ME A FAVOR by addressing my issues. I DID THE COMPANY A FAVOR by Buying their 1st Generation Expensive Car that they claimed was flawless and most likely bribed Someone to get those awards.

Rawlinson is a real tool. I would not believe anything he says after these fiascos with lack of deliveries etc. and all the different quality issues.

Please don’t say Tesla did the same. He was there, he knew so he should not have lied about delivering 25K and then 12K Cars. There is no way on gods green earth he did not know that Day One.

Of course I have a bad attitude towards the Company that is dragging their feet to fix basic stuff like AC. What good is the driving if one is sweating in the Car.

I already told them it is great that 3 people call
Me to Empathize BUT at the end of the day what counts is that you solve the issue and quickly, not in 3 months or a year.

I told them one way is to return my money and take their Car. Don’t know about anywhere else but there is no market for it here in the Dallas area. The ONE GT that is for sale has its price being reduced 2 to 5 K every week.
I am sorry you are having hard time with your car. Mine is not perfect either, actually no where near perfect but I fully knew it was going to have issues when i bought it. I knew i was going to have to go thru the growing pains. Dont get me wrong, l am not happy with Lucid’s handling of some of these issues. I personally would have put all my man power into fixing these issues than introducing a Sapphire brand. It is what it is, I enjoy the car and the drive but sure would like to be able to listen to my music during those drives.

I think Hydbob is very supportive and I like reading his messages. You can’t fault him at all for supporting a brand he likes and represents. We all know these cars have issues and are trying to be supportive of each other.

Sorry to say but Hydbob has a terrible attitude towards people who have car issues and are mad at the company.
The Company is NOT DOING ME A FAVOR by addressing my issues. I DID THE COMPANY A FAVOR by Buying their 1st Generation Expensive Car that they claimed was flawless and most likely bribed Someone to get those awards.

Rawlinson is a real tool. I would not believe anything he says after these fiascos with lack of deliveries etc. and all the different quality issues.

Please don’t say Tesla did the same. He was there, he knew so he should not have lied about delivering 25K and then 12K Cars. There is no way on gods green earth he did not know that Day One.

Of course I have a bad attitude towards the Company that is dragging their feet to fix basic stuff like AC. What good is the driving if one is sweating in the Car.

I already told them it is great that 3 people call
Me to Empathize BUT at the end of the day what counts is that you solve the issue and quickly, not in 3 months or a year.

I told them one way is to return my money and take their Car. Don’t know about anywhere else but there is no market for it here in the Dallas area. The ONE GT that is for sale has its price being reduced 2 to 5 K every week.

Your Random use of CAPITAL letters reminds Me of a certain Someone who should have been more Careful about What documents he Kept in a Box in his Basement. IS THAT A THING NOW?

Day 5, still no OTA 1.2.11.

At what stage is appropriate to ask CC to push it? 2 weeks?

Probably a week
This is consistent with a conversation I had with a different rep yesterday, re: replacing my defunct key fob. Since I had him on the phone, thought I‘d ask him about 1.2.11 to see if he would deny its existence (as a different rep had a few days earlier). He confirmed its existence and said they were likely going out in batches. And that if I did not see an update by end of next week to not hesitate to call back to see about having it pushed to me.

This is consistent with a conversation I had with a different rep yesterday, re: replacing my defunct key fob. Since I had him on the phone, thought I‘d ask him about 1.2.11 to see if he would deny its existence (as a different rep had a few days earlier). He confirmed its existence and said they were likely going out in batches. And that if I did not see an update by end of next week to not hesitate to call back to see about having it pushed to me.
Just got mine apparently last night. It will have to wait until tonight to install as I have a "big" ride this morning with about nine other Lucids.

Day 5, still no OTA 1.2.11.

At what stage is appropriate to ask CC to push it? 2 weeks?
I had not received the 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 updates as of yesterday morning. I emailed customer support and they arranged for both updates to be be pushed (successively). By midnight, I had both updates installed. I initially waited 10 hours for the first update and had to email them again. After that the updates came through.

Just got mine apparently last night. It will have to wait until tonight to install as I have a "big" ride this morning with about nine other Lucids.
It says it will take 90 minutes to install the update, but mine installed in 45 minutes.

I had not received the 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 updates as of yesterday morning. I emailed customer support and they arranged for both updates to be be pushed (successively). By midnight, I had both updates installed. I initially waited 10 hours for the first update and had to email them again. After that the updates came through.
Any specific email address to send to or just message DA?

Just received alert from app that 1.2.11 update was available. After a 30+ sec wait for car to wake-up via app, the update appeared to start. 5 mins later, app says “Software update in progress…0%.” So we will see over the next hour or so as to whether I can successfully update via app.

EDIT: glass cockpit says “Software update in progress….” So, a good sign.

It says it will take 90 minutes to install the update, but mine installed in 45 minutes.
Estimates for software installation are pure lies. We literally pull those numbers out of our butts.

Just received alert from app that 1.2.11 update was available. After a 30+ sec wait for car to wake-up via app, the update appeared to start. 5 mins later, app says “Software update in progress…0%.” So we will see over the next hour or so as to whether I can successfully update via app.

EDIT: glass cockpit says “Software update in progress….” So, a good sign.
Update: Rec’d “Software update is complete” alert from app about 6 mins ago. So, overall, took about 55 mins.

Estimates for software installation are pure lies. We literally pull those numbers out of our butts.
I feel like it’s to keep us calm though, right? If it said 45 mins and took anything over that, customer service depts would probably experience “higher than expected call volumes” for no reason ha

I am DE owner that is still on 1.12.7…recently I had to call to get update from 1.12.6…the last call I placed was Thursday and still no update…to be honest I am not sure why there is such a huge gap in getting updates with cars but it’s above my pay grade….if I don’t get it by Thursday next week…I will call again.

I have not used email or text…I have only called…I am not sure which way is more effective

Back