TakeDuo

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
YLV3CK0N
63DBF694-30A9-4776-B180-1FD5ECCF957E.png
58B72D85-AE0A-4D9C-AD30-42CC5C6ED84D.png

Holy cow! This is huge! I can’t wait. I wonder if I can still see Bellagio resort and Paris Eiffel Tower in 3D image with this new satellite layer.

Holy cow! This is huge! I can’t wait. I wonder if I can still see Bellagio resort and Paris Eiffel Tower in 3D image with this new satellite layer.
Probable answer is not at the same time, but we will see!

You sure you don't have an in with Lucid to always be the first to get these?
I wonder if this is a lottery system? Before 1.2.9, I was usually first batch to get OTA, now I have to wait couple days.

I highly recommend you REQUEST all your updates. I was informed yesterday that firmware updates are the owner’s responsibility which is crazy cuz if you are not on this forum, you would never know if there is a new firmware release. I was told I am 5 versions behind and have to bring my car in ( makes no sense since my car is only 6 weeks old).

I have been giving them at least a week to push the updates and then contacting customer support if I still haven't received them. CS told me this is the appropriate approach, as I didn't want to keep bothering them if I just needed to be more patient.

I highly recommend you REQUEST all your updates. I was informed yesterday that firmware updates are the owner’s responsibility which is crazy cuz if you are not on this forum, you would never know if there is a new firmware release. I was told I am 5 versions behind and have to bring my car in ( makes no sense since my car is only 6 weeks old).
When they say owners responsibility, I think they mean you HAVE TO CLICK INSTALL. the other problem with the updates is that if you miss one, and the next one rolls out, you have to get them to resend you the old one. That's why you won't get updates until you go and install the one right after the version you are running and bring your firmware up to date. Some programmers can chime in about the why.

No 3D aerial imagery at those two places
image.jpg

Last edited:
When they say owners responsibility, I think they mean you HAVE TO CLICK INSTALL. the other problem with the updates is that if you miss one, and the next one rolls out, you have to get them to resend you the old one. That's why you won't get updates until you go and install the one right after the version you are running and bring your firmware up to date. Some programmers can chime in about the why.
I have had 2 updates…. One was requested.. one was automatic. It not my fault the app does NOT say anything. Trust me, I want updates to fix the issues that are at hand but when the app doesn’t tell you there is anything , you dont know there is anything. Also, why not beam down everyone‘s updates at the same time so no one goes missed!

Not on pilot panel, that is auto 2D. Have you tried 3D Navigation option on top cockpit screen?
Yeah. Both will charge the orientation of the map to a 3D tilt but the buildings are not popping up out of the map. You can adjust the tilt with two finger swipe, too. Can’t remember if the previous version allowed that.

Also, why not beam down everyone‘s updates at the same time so no one goes missed!
Bc batch processing, if earliest batch showed problem, only smallest group is affected, not the whole group.

Likewise, Tesla is doing that with 1000 download 10.69 OTA for FSD instead entire Tesla customer base to test out beta.

I have had 2 updates…. One was requested.. one was automatic. It not my fault the app does NOT say anything. Trust me, I want updates to fix the issues that are at hand but when the app doesn’t tell you there is anything , you dont know there is anything. Also, why not beam down everyone‘s updates at the same time so no one goes missed!
If you have your notifications on, the app will notify you when there is an update. Also, if you have an update there is a little dot by the shield icon.

Yeah. Both will charge the orientation of the map to a 3D tilt but the buildings are not popping up out of the map. You can adjust the tilt with two finger swipe, too. Can’t remember if the previous version allowed that.
Previous 1.2.10 version.
The buildings are in 3D, and are scaled to eagle view can change angle of perspective with 2 fingers drag.
I found this to be much cooler than Apple Map in CarPlay.
A0889407-A8C5-45CA-BED8-4D919E5FA4EF.jpeg

I just tried this to go to Statue of Liberty in Navigation
B8A571A8-3B36-4CBC-9F63-5861D2631272.jpeg

Require 7 stops of EA stations charging from Houston

9A261DE5-BC7B-440C-8F5F-06BB0C26953C.jpeg

End up in Liberty State Park in Jersey City taking ferry

8FD78C2E-1939-4277-A340-B49AD2415EDB.jpeg
9E07DF97-2E61-4BFE-9BE3-014A730501FF.jpeg

You see, you can use 2 fingers to rotate all 3D imagery in elevation, various side views just like the Air’s Dream Drive Pro’s 360 parking camera. And the 3D image actually scale, pretty kick ass in rendering that kind of graphic.

View attachment 4252

View attachment 4253

View attachment 4254View attachment 4255

You see, you can use 2 fingers to rotate all 3D imagery in elevation, various side views just like the Air’s Dream Drive Pro’s 360 parking camera. And the 3D image actually scale, pretty kick ass in rendering that kind of graphic.
I love how the two of you are sitting in your cars at 10pm sharing this info. Wives are probably saying "not again can't it wait until morning yo share with your online friends?"

View attachment 4252

View attachment 4253

View attachment 4254View attachment 4255

And if you click the land marker, it brings up Trip Advisor review, and tells me it takes 26 hrs to get there including charging time. And when you scroll down, it gives landmark contact information.
8A7E7F55-0411-4C7B-B830-6867AEDA472F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: DJL
Back