Color: White
Interior: Tahoe
Stealth: NO (Platinum)
Roof: Glass Canopy
Wheels: 20s
Surreal Sound Pro: YES
Dream Drive Pro: YES
State: California (CA)

I too heard end of Dec... i'm skeptical but reading a few people in CA already took delivery who knows

Reactions: Joe
CA may get priority in deliveries as Lucid tries to make maximum deliveries by the end of the year. CA may be the state with maximum confirmed orders as well. I think it is practical and logical. I would love to get my car by the end of the year. Like everyone else.

So @np1989 reserved a silver car with DDP/glass canopy/SSP on March 26, 2022 confirmed his order 10/31/22, gets VIN assigned on 11/8 and delivery on 11/15 but @Chillywill75 placed his deposit 11/8/20 for the same spec car and confirms his order 5 days before @np1989 has nothing yet? Why is that?
We don't know the exact answer for this, and maybe Lucid can chime in and detail how they chose the 3 who got their Tourings delivered at the event. Otherwise we can just speculate and it seems location, possibly a history with Lucid (preferred buyer?), and who could attend the event played a role in their choice.

We don't know the exact answer for this, and maybe Lucid can chime in and detail how they chose the 3 who got their Tourings delivered at the event. Otherwise we can just speculate and it seems location, possibly a history with Lucid (preferred buyer?), and who could attend the event played a role in their choice.
Sorry if I opened a "can of worms" on this....

I'm happy that the Touring Trim is being delivered and three deliveries have already been made! - And I'm happy about this because I have a Touring on order which means I may get my car soon, after many months of delays.

I'm happy that the Silver color got delivered. After all the delays that the AGT owners went through as Lucid tried to overcome whatever issues they had with the Silver, the people who booked a Silver car got to be first for the Touring after being last (by a long distance) for the AGT.

I'm really happy that @np1989 got his car. Especially because he is on the boards and it is nice to "know someone" who got the car, not to mention any first impressions he can share with us eager owners here.

I'm happy that it appears that (at least for the fully loaded cars) that a good portion of Touring edition reservists may get their car in 2022 and be able to take advantage of the tax credits.

I'm really disappointed for the Touring edition reservists and the Pure reservists who don't get an opportunity to get their cars before 2022, due to the changes brought on by the Inflation Reduction Act. And ditto that for the IRS not having clearer language on the Transition Rule. On the plus side - it has spurred on a rather spicy conversation (with no winners) on the forums.

What exactly is a "Platinum Look" and what are the other looks available for a fully loaded Touring? Also if I place an order today for a fully loaded Touring, delivery before the end of the year is not possible any more? Any one has insight in to this? Thanks.
Edit: Got my answer on Platinum look. I just had to look at the design on lucid website.

CA may get priority in deliveries as Lucid tries to make maximum deliveries by the end of the year. CA may be the state with maximum confirmed orders as well. I think it is practical and logical. I would love to get my car by the end of the year. Like everyone else.
I certainly hope so! 🤞

Gentlemen.. please change my order to include DD Pro. As noted a couple days ago I added the option to prevent further delays.

Hopefully VIN issuance is coming within the next couple days!

What exactly is a "Platinum Look" and what are the other looks available for a fully loaded Touring? Also if I place an order today for a fully loaded Touring, delivery before the end of the year is not possible any more? Any one has insight in to this? Thanks.
Edit: Got my answer on Platinum look. I just had to look at the design on lucid website.
The Platinum look includes all of the chrome and polished surfaces on the exterior of the car including the roof. What's interesting and maybe it's a way to distinguish from GT but the mirror covers on Touring are body color under Platinum look while the mirror covers on GT are Platinum look.

UpDating my Order for the Tracker:
Confirmed - 10/27/2022
Quantum Grey
Santa Cruz
20" Aero Lite
Glass - yes
DreamDrive Pro - No
Surreal Sound - Yes
State - FL

Thank you.

Reactions: Joe
Because he's probably a preferred buyer. I know of one such preferred customer personally.
Wow, sorry I didnt mean to set anything off here. I just thought you all wanted to know that Lucid did actually deliver to customers on the 15th and it wasn't a staged event.

For better or worse i will at least say that i am a regular old customer. Nothing "preferred" here. I ordered the exact spec that matched the cars that they wanted to deliver and I live near the event site. I think its that simple. When I last looked there were no other cars on the tracker in CA with exactly the same specs as the ones that delivered (note: I changed to 20" wheels). Hopefully that puts all the speculation to bed and answers your questions.

Happy to answer questions related to the car going forward in the other threads :)

Wow, sorry I didnt mean to set anything off here. I just thought you all wanted to know that Lucid did actually deliver to customers on the 15th and it wasn't a staged event.

For better or worse i will at least say that i am a regular old customer. Nothing "preferred" here. I ordered the exact spec that matched the cars that they wanted to deliver and I live near the event site. I think its that simple. When I last looked there were no other cars on the tracker in CA with exactly the same specs as the ones that delivered (note: I changed to 20" wheels). Hopefully that puts all the speculation to bed and answers your questions.

Happy to answer questions related to the car going forward in the other threads :)
Please give me your overall thoughts on the Touring's interior namely the seats? How does the back seat feel with the increased foot well? How is the power in Smooth and Swift? Does Sprint Mode need to be activated like on the GT. Finally, post a walk around video and more pictures please.

First, let me congratulate you. I think it's awesome that someone here now has a Touring.

You can feel free to ignore all our requests, as you don't owe any of us anything. But if you would be willing, we'd all love your impressions. And pics, of course. Lots and lots of pics. Anything you are willing to share.

Hopefully there will be many more of us in the next six weeks. But in the meantime, you are the Source for all things Touring right now. So be prepared to get bombarded with questions and requests.

Please give me your overall thoughts on the Touring's interior namely the seats? How does the back seat feel with the increased foot well? How is the power in Smooth and Swift? Does Sprint Mode need to be activated like on the GT. Finally, post a walk around video and more pictures please.
The seats are very comfortable. Yes, i know they dont have massage :( but they still have a lot of adjustment and are comparable comfort-wise to the seats in the Volvo S60 inscription i previously had. The rear seats are also heated. The footwell is a big talking point and i dont think it disappoints. I have had several family members in the back already and the rear seat space is the first comment they all make.

Power in smooth and swift is similar to how i remember the GT test drive. Yep, you still need to click through the acknowledgement for Sprint.

The car is getting PPF today so ill take photos this weekend.

The seats are very comfortable. Yes, i know they dont have massage :( but they still have a lot of adjustment and are comparable comfort-wise to the seats in the Volvo S60 inscription i previously had. The rear seats are also heated. The footwell is a big talking point and i dont think it disappoints. I have had several family members in the back already and the rear seat space is the first comment they all make.

Power in smooth and swift is similar to how i remember the GT test drive. Yep, you still need to click through the acknowledgement for Sprint.

The car is getting PPF today so ill take photos this weekend.
Do the front seats have the adjustable thigh support, like the GTs? I know it was speculated a while back that the Touring would not have that. I even heard a rep at the Denver studio mention it all the way back in July. Curious if that turned out to be true.

I just received a call from Lucid Headquarters in CA about my order configuration. I had the Silver, Santa Cruz but without dream drive pro. She asked if I was interested in adding it now even though I finalized a couple weeks ago. She assured me that it should be here by end of year and if it wasn't, I could revert back to my original order without Pro. That should satisfy my thoughts about the tax credit issue. I guess my color choices drove the call from CA.

Do the front seats have the adjustable thigh support, like the GTs? I know it was speculated a while back that the Touring would not have that. I even heard a rep at the Denver studio mention it all the way back in July. Curious if that turned out to be true.
Thigh support adjustment is definitely present. No bolster adjustment though.

Follow-up call with the DA today and from the sound of things they are expecting VINs to be assigned within days and deliveries not to long after. For those lucky to get the holiday delivery you may want to get a bow for those holiday pics and posts.

If you are in NY delivery will be to the home bc they are not setup for on site delivery. I have the opinion to pickup from Short Hills but the commute is not good.

Things are moving in a good direction from my view.

Follow-up call with the DA today and from the sound of things they are expecting VINs to be assigned within days and deliveries not to long after. For those lucky to get the holiday delivery you may want to get a bow for those holiday pics and posts.

If you are in NY delivery will be to the home bc they are not setup for on site delivery. I have the opinion to pickup from Short Hills but the commute is not good.

Things are moving in a good direction from my view.
Positive news! Still waiting on First Contact from my DA in So Ca! 🖖

Back