Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Could I ask you what the process to doing this was(what did you have to ask, etc.) I am looking into upgrading to the GT from the Pure, and getting it by the end of this year for the tax credit
I applied to get one of the 'available now' cars. I told them I would do it for the old price and the 2.8%. Didnt get the 2.8 unless I wanted new price. I got the old price and market rate financing. I had a preexisting Touring at old price. So far it has been quiet and nothing is for sure but trying for end of yr. I live close to where the cars are so that may help. If they have to ship, may make it difficult for EOY. Good luck should you try. The choices are limited to those few cars they have ready to go.

I applied to get one of the 'available now' cars. I told them I would do it for the old price and the 2.8%. Didnt get the 2.8 unless I wanted new price. I got the old price and market rate financing. I had a preexisting Touring at old price. So far it has been quiet and nothing is for sure but trying for end of yr. I live close to where the cars are so that may help. If they have to ship, may make it difficult for EOY. Good luck should you try. The choices are limited to those few cars they have ready to go.
I would absolutely be fine with those limited choices, and I heard they have more than what is shown. I didnt know you could get the inventory options, so thanks. When did you apply for the available now car?

Could you please add mine?

Air Touring
Reservation: 10/22/21
Confirmation: 11/02/22
• Interior Trim: Santa Cruz
• Exterior Color: Zenith Red
• Wheels: 20” Aero Lite
• Glass Canopy
• Surreal Sound Pro
• Dream Drive Pro
New Jersey

I would absolutely be fine with those limited choices, and I heard they have more than what is shown. I didnt know you could get the inventory options, so thanks. When did you apply for the available now car?
Just before Thanksgiving. No followup after talking to SA last Saturday. Yeah I dont think their available cars corresponds to the list very closely plus it is likely fluid as people decline or postpone delivery.

Yesterday, I called my DA and asked him if they will honor the legacy prices for GT, and he said that’s not an option.
I do have a confirmed order for touring dated Nov 2nd. Am I missing anything?

Yesterday, I called my DA and asked him if they will honor the legacy prices for GT, and he said that’s not an option.
I do have a confirmed order for touring dated Nov 2nd. Am I missing anything?
November 2nd of this year?

Update on my reservation for the tracker.

Reservation: May 30, 2022
Color: Zenith Red
Interior: Tahoe
Trim: Regular (Non-Stealth)
Roof: Glass Canopy
Wheels: 20'
Surreal Sound Pro: Yes
State/Province: CA

Confirmation: TBD
Dream Drove Pro: Yes

Thanks.

Update on this.

I received an email that it was ready to confirm on 11/8, but I sadly after much debate, had to cancel the reservation on 11/26. I received the $1000 reservation refund on 11/29.

@Joe

Reactions: Joe
just talked to my DA, she says from what she heard the earliest mine would go into production would be middle of December, delivery a few weeks after that. Interesting as its white with tahoe interior
I have a white/Tahoe order also. My DA has been consistent in saying that my car SHOULD be delivered in the last two weeks of December. No VIN or other details yet.

But even just getting the handful of DAs on staff to email each of us to inform us of that VIN would likely take many days. (It's still a manual process.) And that's if they were doing nothing but emailing VINs to people and asking to confirm address/phone and other details.
Incomprehensible that this part of it is a manual process. It must generate a ton of busy work for the already busy DAs.

I have a white/Tahoe order also. My DA has been consistent in saying that my car SHOULD be delivered in the last two weeks of December. No VIN or other details yet.
Same I for from my DA today, but my combo is Black/Tahoe. I said I was considering adding stealth if my order was already delayed until 2023, but he said that would change my pricing tier to current prices, so I’m definitely not doing that. I still have a pure reservation that needs to be confirmed in 25 days or so, which I’m still noodling over.

Confirmed my order today.

Zenith Red,
Santa Cruz Interior,
21” Aero Blade Wheels,
Glass Canopy Roof
Virginia
Added:
DDPro
SSPro

Confirmed my order today.

Zenith Red,
Santa Cruz Interior,
21” Aero Blade Wheels,
Glass Canopy Roof
Virginia
Added:
DDPro
SSPro
We'll be twinning. ;);)

Just talked with my DA who told me to expect delivery last week of December or first of the year. Said my vehicle was moved back 8 days in the production schedule but no reason. Has anyone else heard anything about Z Red delivery?

Reservation date: 11/19/21
Confirmation 11/2/22
Zenith Red
Tahoe interior
Glass canopy roof
19" wheels
DDP
SSP

Glad I didn’t add DDP and change interior in hope of making end of year…

Back