Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

My online account still shows Pure and I have been checking both the emails and the online account on a regular basis. I received one email from Lucid Sales indicating they received the additional $700 reservation funds but the order details in the online account still shows $300 deposit only. Given @MorganB timeline it took 3 weeks to receive the invite to finalize, so I guess I should not expect a 2022 delivery anymore.
My additional 700$ payment which I completed online was instant. Do you see the upgrade button for Touring? Something is awry here. I would speak to your SA. Also I upgraded prior to any invites being sent for Touring confirmations so your timeline could be different.

My additional 700$ payment which I completed online was instant. Do you see the upgrade button for Touring? Something is awry here. I would speak to your SA. Also I upgraded prior to any invites being sent for Touring confirmations so your timeline could be different.
How did you make the payment online? I was asked to specifically wire the funds and would not take CC payment either. Where do you see the upgrade button? Under "Designs & Orders" all I see is a "View Order" button that opens up a page listing the pure options, price and the deposit.

How did you make the payment online? I was asked to specifically wire the funds and would not take CC payment either. Where do you see the upgrade button? Under "Designs & Orders" all I see is a "View Order" button that opens up a page listing the pure options, price and the deposit.

It was on the Designs and Orders page if I recall correctly. I just clicked it and entered my CC info and then reached out to my SA for them to update my order to original pricing as I ordered before the price increase. You should email or call your sales advisor or reach out to Lucid customer care : [email protected] +1 (888) 995-8243

Just as a another data point, I went to the studio in Tysons Corner and chatted with a DA Charles there via an associate. I was told that I should get a vin likely within the week or week and a half. I'm locked in with a Zenith Red loaded and 19" wheels. I related to the adviser I would change my wheels to the 20" inch wheels if it weren't going to be delivered this year. He advised me to stick with the 19" wheels and I "should" get my car delivered this year. For what it's worth they feel pretty confident about getting the fully loaded tourings to those that have ordered them, it would appear. Fingers crossed!
Which interior did you choose?

More or less. That is the way it started. They have a few more in inventory than listed. I had a chance for 2.8% financing and delivery next year with new pricing or bank rate financing and delivery at my original pricing in the next few weeks. I took the latter. The car I wanted off their list was gone so this was a second choice. Still happy but spending more which makes them happy!
Congratulations! Did you also have a Grand Touring reserved with the old price or did they convert your Touring reservation to Grand Touring keeping the old price? I think a few of us would give consideration to the later.

Pete

It was on the Designs and Orders page if I recall correctly. I just clicked it and entered my CC info and then reached out to my SA for them to update my order to original pricing as I ordered before the price increase. You should email or call your sales advisor or reach out to Lucid customer care : [email protected] +1 (888) 995-8243
Thanks. I emailed them few days ago but didn't get any response. I called them today and it said they are only open M-F. Will call them on Monday.

Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz
Thanks Keith. I see they're still on Cosmos Silver. I'm impatiently waiting for Zenth Red/Santa Cruz Vins to start being assigned.

I went with Santa Cruz
So you're thinking 2nd week of December for our Vins to be assigned based on what you were told by Tysons staff?

Yeah, that's what I got from him. I'm hoping that's accurate. He seemed pretty confident and didn't seem to just be gassing me up, pun definitely intended 😁🤞🏾
How far do you live from Tysons? I assume you'll take delivery there?

Yes so I'm watching our Zenith Red/Santa Cruz fully loaded configurations closely for our Vin assignments.

Yes so I'm watching our Zenith Red/Santa Cruz fully loaded configurations closely for our Vin assignments.
If I hear anything else I'll definitely post it pdq. I'm really hoping they can deliver this year. My next investigation will be getting a second set of wheels. The last I heard on that was they wouldn't likely have a second set available at delivery but I could get them later, hopefully

If I hear anything else I'll definitely post it pdq. I'm really hoping they can deliver this year. My next investigation will be getting a second set of wheels. The last I heard on that was they wouldn't likely have a second set available at delivery but I could get them later, hopefully
I appreciate that. I heard similar when my SA was trying to get me to add the 19" to my order. I declined.

I appreciate that. I heard similar when my SA was trying to get me to add the 19" to my order. I declined.
At this point, as long as get the car this year everything else is gravy. As an aside, they had a Zenith Red GT in the store and it's the first time is seen the color in person. It definitely confirmed I made the right choice in that respect.

Back