Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

As we are now on the cusp of taking delivery, for the non-cash buyers and leads on attractive financing?
i used Bank of America on my own and got a much better rate than going through lucid financial. For platinum preferred i got 4.65. I check out Carolina CoOp that some others here have recommended here but it was slightly higher than that now

As we are now on the cusp of taking delivery, for the non-cash buyers and leads on attractive financing?
I have been rate comparison shopping for the past few months to take advantage of the best rate. Aside from approaching my CU and banks (we have relationships with), I also checked the rates with (2) CU's and banks known to promote the financing of EV's. It's challenging to advise individuals what the 'best' rate is being offered as there are many different [and personal] variables that come into play (e.g., personal credit history, down payment, etc.), however here are a few financiers that may be of interest:
  • PEN FED CU
  • Clean Energy Fed CU
  • Express Fed CU
  • Green Vehicle Loans CU
  • US Bank
  • B of A (who I believe is LUCID's financing partner)
  • Lightstream - online bank
  • MyAutoLoan.coom - online bank
These are just a few and there are several others that claim to support EV specific financing. Here is a link to start your comparison - https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/autos. For legal purposes, mine is not to recommend either of these financial institutions, but to offer information to help with individuals searching for advantageous EV financing. Hope this helps!

I have been rate comparison shopping for the past few months to take advantage of the best rate. Aside from approaching my CU and banks (we have relationships with), I also checked the rates with (2) CU's and banks known to promote the financing of EV's. It's challenging to advise individuals what the 'best' rate is being offered as there are many different [and personal] variables that come into play (e.g., personal credit history, down payment, etc.), however here are a few financiers that may be of interest:
  • PEN FED CU
  • Clean Energy Fed CU
  • Express Fed CU
  • Green Vehicle Loans CU
  • US Bank
These are just a few and there are several others that claim to support EV specific financing. Here is a link to start your comparison - https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/autos. For legal purposes, mine is not to recommend either of these financial institutions, but to offer information to help with individuals searching for advantageous EV financing. Hope this helps!

I have history with Lightstream and they are the online bank I will be checking with. You mentioned banks known to promote EV financing. Who are these banks? I'd like to take a look at them.

https://www.sanfranciscofcu.com/vehicle-loans/

Is offering 3.49 for 60 months. That's still pretty good!
I am a member of an FCU in NY and they have specific rules on who can join/borrow $. Do you happen to know if SF FCU has specific membership requirements? Or if they are open to working with the public? If not, I'll contact them directly. Just figured it was worth a quick question if you know offhand. Thank you in advance

I have history with Lightstream and they are the online bank I will be checking with. You mentioned banks known to promote EV financing. Who are these banks? I'd like to take a look at them.
The financiers noted market & promote extending loans for individuals purchasing EVs [specifically] across the auto loan market. These are only a few as there are many others across the country (depending on what area of the country you live in). You can search online EV financing and then filter on your [personal] factors and you are likely to find a list of CUs and banks that you can comparison rate shop. These financiers typically fall into three categories -1.) CUs, 2.) Banks, & 3.) On-line Financier and then there are variations of these (e.g., a CU that has an online entity specifically supporting EV financing, etc.).

I am a member of an FCU in NY and they have specific rules on who can join/borrow $. Do you happen to know if SF FCU has specific membership requirements? Or if they are open to working with the public? If not, I'll contact them directly. Just figured it was worth a quick question if you know offhand. Thank you in advance
No idea!

No problem. Thanks. I just emailed them. I'll let everyone know what they say. Thanks for the link. It might be a really good option for a lot of us. Great rates for sure!

Spoke to My DA...
People with other than Cosmos Silver who have high hopes to get their car deliver EOY... DON'T
My VIN(ZR/Tahoe) is due to be assigned mid - late Dec. So, I am looking at delivery in Jan/Feb which off course means no tax credit....
However, my DA was super nice and said he can possibly expedite the process to move further but can't help in speeding up production of cars...
I was so excited until I spoke to him. Oh well, at least I can be away from states peacefully. Since no tax credit, I may be eyeing on a slight used AT/AGT ;)

So, when PR said Pure production in Dec --> Does that man all the touring will be built before building Pures?

Spoke to My DA...
People with other than Cosmos Silver who have high hopes to get their car deliver EOY... DON'T
My VIN(ZR/Tahoe) is due to be assigned mid - late Dec. So, I am looking at delivery in Jan/Feb which off course means no tax credit....
However, my DA was super nice and said he can possibly expedite the process to move further but can't help in speeding up production of cars...
I was so excited until I spoke to him. Oh well, at least I can be away from states peacefully. Since no tax credit, I may be eyeing on a slight used AT/AGT ;)

So, when PR said Pure production in Dec --> Does that man all the touring will be built before building Pures?
That doesn't mean NO tax credit. Ugh..... Everything we've read from the IRS has stated otherwise.

Spoke to My DA...

Funny, just spoke with my DA about my delivery (2 weeks) and said color doesn’t matter since many cars sitting in factory lot are pre made Touring ready to be assigned and shipped. Shipping is the holdup right now according to DA. That said earlier reservation whites and reds, etc might start getting VIN’s if he is correct.

• PEN FED CU
  • Clean Energy Fed CU
  • Express Fed CU
  • Green Vehicle Loans CU
  • US Bank
SDHacker steered me to USE Credit Union. They are now called BluPeak Credit Union. www.blupeak.com/rates/
There are stipulations on who can join. I am a UC-Berkeley grad; that's what qualified me. 3.09% for 36 months; 3.59% for 48 months; 3.69% for 60 months. Good luck and happy hunting!

Funny, just spoke with my DA about my delivery (2 weeks) and said color doesn’t matter since many cars sitting in factory lot are pre made Touring ready to be assigned and shipped. Shipping is the holdup right now according to DA. That said earlier reservation whites and reds, etc might start getting VIN’s if he is correct.
And this is where location might come into play. I have to wonder, if I'm the only Touring that they need to ship to CO right now, will they even bother, vs. shipping several cars at a time to California or Chicago?

And this is where location might come into play. I have to wonder, if I'm the only Touring that they need to ship to CO right now, will they even bother, vs. shipping several cars at a time to California or Chicago?
Can you ask to pickup at a SC, like Scottsdale

Pick up at Millbrae. We'll throw a party for you.

Can you ask to pickup at a SC, like Scottsdale

Pick up at Millbrae. We'll throw a party for you.
You all are joking, but I would totally fly out to either spot and drive the car back, if it meant I could take delivery sooner. Heck, Scottsdale is only about 13 hours from here. Maybe I should tell my DA…

You all are joking, but I would totally fly out to either spot and drive the car back, if it meant I could take delivery sooner. Heck, Scottsdale is only about 13 hours from here. Maybe I should tell my DA…
Yea...Millbrae the welcoming party would be outatanding...

I am totally serious.

Back