Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

3 years of free charging as shown in my app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219_215215_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219_215215_Lucid.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 99
DA called to say Car is in Houston Service Center. According to him testing and prep may take 2 days. He said they are trying to deliver as many cars as possible and he expects the car to be shipped to Dallas for delivery. Hopefully by the end of the week delivery.🤞
I am expecting few more Plano/Dallas bound cars on those trucks moving cars from Houston!!

Same for me. Insurance tab is still grayed out?

Pete
Mine's grayed out as well, but one of the documents that was part of signing the PA required me to fill in my insurance company name and policy number, so maybe that's all that's needed?

I received my PA and also the link for payment 2 hours back. Hopefully it will get delivered before EOY. I am yet to make payment.

Well if that was the issue - they could have thrown the 20" on get it to me by EOY and I could use $7500 to get snows. I'll have to check again - thanks for insight.
Sure, call your DA and ask him about it.

@vraj83 I got the same answer from Jess today, but no promises or quote on date.
I wanted the 20s but SA convinced me to go 19 because of Seattle weather (rain and snow). Also, the PA comes with a disclaimer that snow chains cannot/should not be used on the car.

Do you plan to keep summer tires or switch to all-season post-possession? I thought about it then stuck on what to do with the summer tires in SEA area :)
@meascom When did you get your VIN and did they say you will get your car this year?

@moytoyx I also had a conversation with my DA today. My White/Tahoe is now slated for production in January. No VIN assignment for me yet though. He offered me a QG/SC or IB/T (I think), both with 19s. Kinda bummed he didn't offer me the white option that he offered you which I can only assume was with SC interior. We didn't really get into the 20-inch wheel options on the call. Both the cars he offered me were in PDI and he was optimistic he could get it to NJ by year end.

@Lucid_NJ what is your plan with the 20s in the NJ winters? Also great username 😂

Got a text from my DA today saying my touring arrived at the Millbrae studio and is in queue for final inspections. Thought the car would get to the studio sooner. No delivery date set yet.

Anyone in the Bay Area got a delivery scheduled for ZR/Tahoe yet ? I got payment button but insurance is disabled. Any particular sequence that the payment button appears after car is put in the truck or is it random ? 😀

Anyone in the Bay Area got a delivery scheduled for ZR/Tahoe yet ? I got payment button but insurance is disabled. Any particular sequence that the payment button appears after car is put in the truck or is it random ? 😀
I’ve heard of people expediting PA, so I asked my DA to do so. I don’t want any snags and my lender said they need the PA. I think it might normally come after PDI, and my DA thought he could get it to me while my car was waiting to be shipped from AZ, but I don’t think he was able to do so. I will know later today, but my car potentially arrived at the service center to start PDI around the time my PA and link to pay came through.

I’m just outside Sacramento in the exact same situation and my DA is slow to answer emails. I requested a phone appointment for this afternoon and will try to get this question answered. If he gives me anything worthwhile I’ll post it.

@moytoyx I also had a conversation with my DA today. My White/Tahoe is now slated for production in January. No VIN assignment for me yet though. He offered me a QG/SC or IB/T (I think), both with 19s. Kinda bummed he didn't offer me the white option that he offered you which I can only assume was with SC interior. We didn't really get into the 20-inch wheel options on the call. Both the cars he offered me were in PDI and he was optimistic he could get it to NJ by year end.

@Lucid_NJ what is your plan with the 20s in the NJ winters? Also great username 😂
It seems like we have twin usernames.

I am thinking about three options; 1st, replace with all weather tires; 2nd, order a set of 19” wheels and 3rd, use my SUV during winter time. Do you have any recommendations?

Reservation: 10/29/2021

Color:Cosmos Silver

Interior: Santa Cruz Interior

19” wheels

Yes surreal sound pro

Yes glass canopy

No other options selected
FYI,It has changed
Reservation 10/29/2021
Order Firmed 12/1/2022
Color Infinite Black
Interior :Mojave
19" wheels
Surround Sound Pro
Glas Canopy
Dream Drive Pro
State of KY

Finally got a VIN today. No info from DA yet so I'm not expecting EOY delivery
Don't panic -between VIN and delivery was about a week for me - I've heard 2 days for others. Depends on where the car is. When my VIN was assigned the car was in AZ awaiting transport. They shipped it by rail to Houston (closest service center) and then shipped via enclosed trailer to my house.

I have no idea. First EV so I'm trying to figure it all out myself. Don't know what options there are to swap out to all season or winter tires for the 20s. Some people have mentioned the possibility of sensor recalibration if you change tires. Not sure how any of that works.

Received my VIN this morning which is exactly a week after it went into Production. Interestingly along with the fact that they are now offering GTs without DDP or SSP, Lucid appears to have put out a statement confirming what some of us have wanted. https://insideevs.com/news/627491/lucid-lowers-air-grand-touring-starting-msrp-138000-usd/

The article states Lucid will offer DDP and SSP as a trial for 90-Days which an option to purchase which would make sense why some of us have already received VINs. This would mean all cars are built the same but features are disabled through software. While the article is about the GT, I would have to imagine at least for right now the same will be for the Touring.

Back