Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

I think they invited only those who asked for ddp ssp awd Alcantara to finalize.
I have a reservation from the day before the price increase with no saved design and I was asked to finalize my design on 11/22/22. I am not sure how Lucid is picking the order to invite people to finalize their order since I did not expect it until much later this year.

I have a reservation from the day before the price increase with no saved design and I was asked to finalize my design on 11/22/22. I am not sure how Lucid is picking the order to invite people to finalize their order since I did not expect it until much later this year.
Same here

I originally reserved in Jan of 22 and would actually like to change my order to get it sooner but no comms from Lucid. Even when I went in for the rest drive last month, they really didn't seem to know anything about getting my order finalized or updating my spec.

A slight change from our GT purchase is now the Lucid.com account allowed us to update our driver registration info, drivers license info and methods of payment. I don’t remember that from last year. It was all done via email/SA interaction then.

I originally reserved in Jan of 22 and would actually like to change my order to get it sooner but no comms from Lucid. Even when I went in for the rest drive last month, they really didn't seem to know anything about getting my order finalized or updating my spec.
How have you communicated with them? Have you called their sales number or just emailed the person assigned to you?

How have you communicated with them? Have you called their sales number or just emailed the person assigned to you?
I started emailing them last week after seeing some of the posts here, unfortunately my salesperson is still on vacation but back on Tuesday. I'll have some time to call next week sometime.
Honestly I just assumed there wasn't anything happening after talking to the sales people at the Millbrae store when I went for my test drive the week or two before Christmas and I specifically asked about delivery timelines and what I might be able to do to move into one sooner, etc....

I guess everyone that received a pure had a test drive on the T or GT. Have you noticed any difference in performance based on the difference in HP

I guess everyone that received a pure had a test drive on the T or GT. Have you noticed any difference in performance based on the difference in HP
Between the Touring and Pure AWD, the difference in performance is negligible to the common lay-person. There is more than enough HP in the Pure AWD to suit 99% of any driver's needs and wants, and more than enough still to destroy most Teslas on the road.

Same here
I have a reservation from just a couple days before the price increase, have no saved design, and have received no communication from Lucid about finalizing or ordering. Maybe your location matters? Are you two from California?
Either way, I'm actually okay with the delay, which I know seems weird, but given my exact situation, I'm okay waiting a couple years. Plus, it should help Lucid get more kinks out of production.

I have a reservation from just a couple days before the price increase, have no saved design, and have received no communication from Lucid about finalizing or ordering. Maybe your location matters? Are you two from California?
Either way, I'm actually okay with the delay, which I know seems weird, but given my exact situation, I'm okay waiting a couple years. Plus, it should help Lucid get more kinks out of production.
I think the configuration matters more according to the DA I spoke with. Fathom Blue with DDP, SSP and AWD was our configuration. However, I am in California FWIW.

I am in AZ, so very close to the factory.

For the tracker: I'm the one who reserved September 29, 2021. I confirmed August 11, 2022, finalized November 29, 2022.
State: Illinois

Glad to see the deliveries happening. For the tracker, just made my reservation on Dec 27, 2022. Kept most things standard in case it helps with an earlier delivery. Fathom blue. Mojave with Alcantara, AWD, DDP and SSP. I am in Northern Virginia.

Went for a test drive last week and was blown away. Wow!

Reserved on 1/12/2022, Pure AWD, Alcantara headliner, Fathom Blue, Surreal Sound, Dreamdrive.

Any share per review in terms of range and over all drive performance on the air pure? anyone took delivery on RWD?

Any share per review in terms of range and over all drive performance on the air pure? anyone took delivery on RWD?
RWD is still a long way off. Likely six more months, at least.

Between the Touring and Pure AWD, the difference in performance is negligible to the common lay-person. There is more than enough HP in the Pure AWD to suit 99% of any driver's needs and wants, and more than enough still to destroy most Teslas on the road.
That's what everyone says, any real life experience from someone who has driven both?

Sort of adding to the above comment, when might it be reasonable for studios to have Pures to test drive? I also really want to see the fathom blue in person to decide between that and zenith red.

me. I've been fortunate enough to have driven all trims available and receive one of the first Pures
Ah nice that's what I needed to hear! First hand experience. I already upgraded to the Touring though, after the 4WD upgrade on the pure the price difference wasn't much for the freebies like choice of leather/ color, ambient lights, wrapped steering, heated wipers, remote frunk, slightly more range/HP etc.

Back