Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Talked to my DA too. Also expecting last week of December.

This will be a very slow Christmas month haha
My DA told me that they actually haven't started production for Pure, yet. Did your DA say anything different?

Reservation Date 11/4/21
Confirmed 8/10/22
Design finalized 12/5/22
Single Motor RWD w/ 19" Aero Range
Fathom Blue
Mojave PurLuxe interior theme with Alcantara headliner
Dream Drive Pro
Dallas, Texas

My DA, agent who was organizing the canceled Dec 17 event, and SA all said this week that production has started
for posts like this, it will be more helpful if you can clarify at which date, your DA said XYZ.

Just received a call from my DA. Should be starting soon he says. Not sure how true it is but least I received a call.

Reservation Date February 9 2022
Confirmed August 10, 2022.
AWD w/ 19"
Fathom Blue / Mojave & Alcantara
DDPro
SSPro
Fremont, CA

Reactions: Joe
I think they give VINs now after car is done instead of pre production?
I see. That does not give us too much time to have insurance and lock financing etc. I think a 2 week notice of delivery would be good.

I see. That does not give us too much time to have insurance and lock financing etc. I think a 2 week notice of delivery would be good.
Given how backed up PDI seems to be at the moment, you should still have two weeks before delivery in many cases. It’s been 2 weeks since I got my VIN, and I likely won’t take delivery until mid next week.

Given how backed up PDI seems to be at the moment, you should still have two weeks before delivery in many cases. It’s been 2 weeks since I got my VIN, and I likely won’t take delivery until mid next week.
Ah. Then it is fine. I don't need financing but I want to give my insurance broker enough time to get me a proper quote and also prep to receive the car.

Millbrae has a 2-3 week backlog from what Im told
Why did it get cancelled?
They told me challenges due to holiday season. @changinator was told not enough people who were invited could go due to holidays.

Yet there's a lot of interest here for a factory pick up. Im speculating that there won't be Pure ready by the 17th. I havent even gotten a VIN yet

Millbrae has a 2-3 week backlog from what Im told

They told me challenges due to holiday season. @changinator was told not enough people who were invited could go due to holidays.

Yet there's a lot of interest here for a factory pick up. Im speculating that there won't be Pure ready by the 17th. I havent even gotten a VIN yet
I would be open to picking up Beverly Hills location if I can get it this year if PDI there has less of a backlog. I am sure many others would.

I would be open to picking up Beverly Hills location if I can get it this year if PDI there has less of a backlog. I am sure many others would.
I asked my DA about other locations too including SoCal but he said I already have the best one since not as many orders being delivered here in Sacramento area. No studio here so they will do delivery from Rocklin service center

I asked my DA about other locations too including SoCal but he said I already have the best one since not as many orders being delivered here in Sacramento area. No studio here so they will do delivery from Rocklin service center
Since Rocklin is even closer to the Bay Area than LA if they want to deliver there, I am sure many of us here would not hesitate to pick up there.

is the tracker up to date? doesn't look like a lot of pure are finalized. the volume looks low too.

Screenshot_20221209_154207_Chrome.jpg

exciting!

Back