Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

congratulations and best of luck with it. Surprised with all of the time these cars spend at PDI an obvious issue like that gets through. they had to have exited the car that way.
It seems to be intermittent only so not sure why it’s happening

View attachment 4019
She’s beautiful. Arrived today 8/11. Only issue so far is soft close door on driver side doesn’t work properly. Otherwise all seems good
Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health
I don’t understand how these issues get past Petey and the folks at the factory and then the PDI by the service center
A good thing about the regular dealership model is that the solid ones work to take care of the customer, not just pass along mistakes from the factory

I am getting closer. My DA teased me with a picture of my wheels. 😆

Attachments

• Lucid 19 wheel.jpg
    Lucid 19 wheel.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 149
Yup. I just passed by. Mine is one of the 75….i might be waiting a while. It’s still in the front lot.
A lot of those are probably for home deliveries outside of the Bay Area if that makes you feel any better =)

A lot of those are probably for home deliveries outside of the Bay Area if that makes you feel any better =)
Yes, that’s what I was told yesterday. Delivery is faster if it’s picked up at the service center.

Yes, that’s what I was told yesterday. Delivery is faster if it’s picked up at the service center.
For sure. But they all still need to go through PDI etc. And there is a long line up of cars waiting as those that are done are kept inside as they have been detailed. Those left out are awaiting PDI and detailing before customer pick up / delivery. There are lots and lots of those at Millbrae.

I am paying cash and have seen no difference in time frame from other posters on the forum.
the actual payment can be changed at the time balance is due, even. If you're financing then there is some extra stuff wrt liens and insurance minimums I suppose, but those aren't going to change your spot in line

Back