October OTA Updates

Are we waiting for @Drendino to get back from golf? 😂

Are we waiting for @Drendino to get back from golf? 😂
my swing thought was “I wonder how fast the cold boot time will be?”. Double bogey.

1665789509333.webp

I’ve got 2 more holes and then I’ll be ready. Thanks for waiting on me, but it’s ok to go ahead and release it now. 😂
Thanks! .. we were worried that you fell in the 19th hole .. I guess we can launch the update now ..

@Firstto520 you can let the folks know that @Drendino is ready to go!

Delayed but still on track for tonight... potentially late. If all goes according to plan, you'll all start your Saturday with a big update and a giant smile. Highway assist will be the last bit that will likely deploy over the weekend. I'll use this thread to keep you all updated.

I want to take a moment to acknowledge the engineering team working so tirelessly on this. I say this with all sincerity friends... I've had an amazing career that's allowed me to walk the halls of the biggest of the big brands. I've never seen a team work so tirelessly as Team Lucid. And the group working on these updates is no exception. My words could not do justice to the amount of passion that goes into these updates.

More soon.

Delayed but still on track for tonight... potentially late. If all goes according to plan, you'll all start your Saturday with a big update and a giant smile. Highway assist will be the last bit that will likely deploy over the weekend. I'll use this thread to keep you all updated.

I want to take a moment to acknowledge the engineering team working so tirelessly on this. I say this with all sincerity friends... I've had an amazing career that's allowed me to walk the halls of the biggest of the big brands. I've never seen a team work so tirelessly as Team Lucid. And the group working on these updates is no exception. My words could not do justice to the amount of passion that goes into these updates.

More soon.
All kidding aside .. I think I'll speak for a lot of us ... please pass on our gratitude .. many thanks!

Please

More soon.

Please give the team our thanks for burning that midnight oil.

All kidding aside .. I think I'll speak for a lot of us ... please pass on our gratitude .. many thanks!
It really does seem that the Lucid culture is outstanding. Lots and lots of people we deal with from the company go out of their way to make the customer experience as good as it can be. Thank you.

You

More soon.
We all know the wait has been worth it..to think the software will be as incredible as the hardware, and all on the first model ever produced. Please thank the team for listening and making sure what they build is always striving to be best in class. We know it will only get better and better.

More soon.
Your updates are are much appreciated and make sure your team knows we are grateful for their efforts and dedication. Their passion is an integral part of making our hopes for this car come true. Today was yet another day of enjoying the car even in its current state.

Back