RESOLVED Noisy in Sprint mode?

Air_GT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand touring
Today for the first time when I put my Grand Touring in sprint mode I noticed a faint whirring or buzzing noise, even when the car isn’t moving. It only goes away when you take it out of sprint or if you put it in park. Was this noise there all along and I didn’t notice it or is thus something new 🤔 I’m pretty sure it’s new because after about 10 minutes my ears were ringing a bit so I would have noticed that before. Anyone else notice this?

Today for the first time when I put my Grand Touring in sprint mode I noticed a faint whirring or buzzing noise, even when the car isn’t moving. It only goes away when you take it out of sprint or if you put it in park. Was this noise there all along and I didn’t notice it or is thus something new 🤔 I’m pretty sure it’s new because after about 10 minutes my ears were ringing a bit so I would have noticed that before. Anyone else notice this?
The car preconditions the battery at all times in Sprint mode. This is what you are hearing.

But is it possible it’s getting louder 🤔 I’ll mention it when I bring it in to the service center either way because I never noticed the whine before.

Is this the sound you are hearing when in Sprint mode or preconditioning? I heard it for the first time today when I started preconditioning (I guess I'd always been moving in the past when preconditioning, but today I was parked).

Attachments

• 20230901_110728[1].mp4
    10 MB
No only in sprint when it’s in D

Back