New Bugs Thread as of April 9, 2023

Bug: scheduled charging is still inconsistent. Plugged in yesterday and it did not charge overnight as it was supposed to. Unlike the other two times it happened, this time the car was on my profile and not my wife’s.
Next time you plug in, open the charging screen to make sure it says charging scheduled before you walk away. I've done this after having it not charge and it's worked everytime.

Can you clarify how you are playing text messages thru your Lucid? To my knowledge Android Auto is not yet available. Are you playing your text messages via Bluetooth pairing to your Lucid, by way of tapping your phone?
Yes, via Bluetooth.

Your charger is set to always charge when plugged in right? I only noticed problems when a miscommunication happened, for example my charger was set to TOU charging only after 8 pm but my car scheduled charging was at 7 pm, so it was missed.

Just an example. Also you could put the charging time in the Lucid to 5 minutes from now.
Lock it, walk away, disable Bluetooth and all that to make sure. Then watch to see if it wakes itself up at that time. I did a lot of testing to ensure it worked the first time
It’s the Lucid charger so it is always on. If you plug your car in before the scheduled charge (in my case midnight) it charges at midnight. If you plug in at 11:59 in the morning, it will start charging immediately and will continue until it hits the limit (not preferred, but that is how they programmed it)
This is a bug (Or perhaps a random glitch). Usually works. It has not three times now. The first two were because My wife had driven. since it was on my wife’s profile, it would not charge. That was a bug they fixed. This is the first time it has not charged while on my profile.

Next time you plug in, open the charging screen to make sure it says charging scheduled before you walk away. I've done this after having it not charge and it's worked everytime.
Yes, it should say that after you plug in. It did not, but it should have. It’s a bug. It should be scheduled as I walk away. Every other time it has, except for the times it was on my wife’s profile. The software team was made aware of that and they fixed it in an update. Not sure what introduced this one.

Yes, it should say that after you plug in. It did not, but it should have. It’s a bug. It should be scheduled as I walk away. Every other time it has, except for the times it was on my wife’s profile. The software team was made aware of that and they fixed it in an update. Not sure what introduced this one.
True, last night I plugged in didn't get the message but it worked okay.

I am experiencing the same bug as you though, whenever I charge overnight, thr next morning if I unplug and just drive I have no sound at all. Restored with a reset, but that's less than ideal.

True, last night I plugged in didn't get the message but it worked okay.

I am experiencing the same bug as you though, whenever I charge overnight, thr next morning if I unplug and just drive I have no sound at all. Restored with a reset, but that's less than ideal.
Charged overnight last night, sound worked fine.

Bug: LIDAR will sometimes display "camera blocked" during rainy conditions
Do we know if this is a result of ceramic coating? I never had this message before in the rain. But I just picked up the car after having ceramic applied and in the lightest rain possible, I'm getting the lidar blocked message now.

I can only offer one data point, I do not have ceramic coating and I have never seen that message. 10,000 miles.

I have ceramic coating and no message ever with 12k miles

So the 2.0.64 update for me seems to have made the LiDAR blocked sensor message far worse. It’s just a light rain outside and I’ve gotten the error 4 times now, I even stopped the car and cleaned the sensor, then 2 minutes later it got the alert again. I think they made the blockage sensing more sensitive instead of less sensitive?

Yes it solved it for me too but I don't want to use CarPlay 🤣 I'm stubborn haha.
Yes, same here. I want Lucid to learn from my experience with Native features. CarPlay only helps Apple not LUCID.

So the 2.0.64 update for me seems to have made the LiDAR blocked sensor message far worse. It’s just a light rain outside and I’ve gotten the error 4 times now, I even stopped the car and cleaned the sensor, then 2 minutes later it got the alert again. I think they made the blockage sensing more sensitive instead of less sensitive?
Yeah I'm guessing it was just a coincidence that I had my ceramic coating put on the day after I got the update and then it rained

Yeah I'm guessing it was just a coincidence that I had my ceramic coating put on the day after I got the update and then it rained
So as someone considering getting ceramic, is the general consensus to ask to have the Lidar sensor masked off? Anyone asked Lucid about this?

So as someone considering getting ceramic, is the general consensus to ask to have the Lidar sensor masked off? Anyone asked Lucid about this?
I don't think it makes a difference.

I don't think that's necessary. I think that the ceramic coating impacted the lidar blocked error at this point. I think it was just a coincidence on the timing of getting it, the rain and the latest OTA update

I got the LiDAR blocked error 9 times today on a 30 minute drive in light rain. I think the latest OTA made it worse. I even stopped and cleaned the sensor and it had no effect.

I got the LiDAR blocked error 9 times today on a 30 minute drive in light rain. I think the latest OTA made it worse. I even stopped and cleaned the sensor and it had no effect.
Hmm, sounds like your car needs a trip to the shop. Maybe it’s a hardware issue?

I posted this elsewhere so sorry for the possible duplication: updated
"
On a trip, using the nav system, I lost turn cameras, surround view and highway assist. Two days before I sent directions to the nav. The fault may be due to that earlier send or just using the nav. I used the new single reset of pressing the lucid logo in "about" for 20 seconds and a faraday bag for key(sitting in car). Car reset and came up 1 system (which I never saw before so I suspect a more pervasive reset than blinker and Bobby methods)at a time in about 45 seconds and everything working (haven't tested dream drive yet due to geofencing). Love the new reset..
Comment on nav system.. Sucks. The voice and image location arrow are not synchronized, with the arrow one step behind the voice directions...e.g. displayed location is delayed so do what the voice says, not what you see on screen. Caused many problems trying to find yet another awful broken down EA charger in southern California. I now understand why Tesla built out it's own charging system. It was key to their success. Hopefully this reset may also help the nav (it did!) Nothing will fix electrify America im afraid. They just can't sustain a charge rate with a lucid for long when they're working at all. (Update, got a good charge today after 2. 0.66). Others have reported similar issues after sending d directions from app to car...fyi)

Pilot Panel choice bar seems to missing .....or is just me also have to swipe a few times before it retracts

Back