New Bugs Thread as of April 9, 2023

Pilot Panel choice bar seems to missing .....or is just me also have to swipe a few times before it retracts
Press and hold the arrow. This and other features are well-documented in the FAQ section of lucidupdates.com.

Well pressing and holding in my car doesn't do anything it's the old swipe routine like it used to be for revisions back

Well pressing and holding in my car doesn't do anything it's the old swipe routine like it used to be for revisions back
When you press and hold the little arrow, an animation will occur. After a couple seconds, the pilot panel should retract. Please video yourself trying this method so I can send it to Lucid if indeed it is failing in your vehicle.

When you press and hold the little arrow, an animation will occur. After a couple seconds, the pilot panel should retract. Please video yourself trying this method so I can send it to Lucid if indeed it is failing in your vehicle.
Is the car play bug the one where car play just disappears off the Home Screen ?

I think you might misunderstand what I'm trying to explain a version before these two upgrades when you pressed the pilot panel button a rectangle appeared with two options then you selected the option and the panel retracted this rectangle doesn't seem to be appearing the panel does retract when you swipe the arrow just trying to find out whether or not the rectangle has been eliminated or is it due to the fact that I have a problem

I think you might misunderstand what I'm trying to explain a version before these two upgrades when you pressed the pilot panel button a rectangle appeared with two options then you selected the option and the panel retracted this rectangle doesn't seem to be appearing the panel does retract when you swipe the arrow just trying to find out whether or not the rectangle has been eliminated or is it due to the fact that I have a problem
Oh, it's been eliminated. Why? Not sure, hope it comes back.

You can tap on the car twice to turn off the screen. Or swipe up to retract. Not as discoverable, but personally I prefer that over the extra step of having to tap twice and look down to see which choice I want. I think this is an improvement, overall.

You can tap on the car twice to turn off the screen. Or swipe up to retract. Not as discoverable, but personally I prefer that over the extra step of having to tap twice and look down to see which choice I want. I think this is an improvement, overall.
Tap the car twice? What do you mean?

My car's in the shop right now, so I'm trying to visualize what you're saying without having it in front of me

Tap the car twice? What do you mean?

My car's in the shop right now, so I'm trying to visualize what you're saying without having it in front of me
Just tap the picture of the car two times and it shuts off the pilot panel display.

Is the car play bug the one where car play just disappears off the Home Screen ?
This is what I see happens in morning randomly my car play disappeared off Home Screen and don’t know how to get it back

Is this the same bug or diffent bug?
Randomly car play goes missing in home screen can I report it ??
IMG_7833.webp

This is what I see happens in morning randomly my car play disappeared off Home Screen and don’t know how to get it back

Is this the same bug or diffent bug?
Randomly car play goes missing in home screen can I report it ??
View attachment 12876
Yeah. that's a bug. Not sure if it's Lucid's fault or Apple's, though. Either way, if you go to settings, devices, and then tap on the CarPlay icon next to your phone, that may work. Sometimes that doesn't, either, though. So I tend to try putting my phone in airplane mode and then back. And that usually fixes it.

Yeah. that's a bug. Not sure if it's Lucid's fault or Apple's, though. Either way, if you go to settings, devices, and then tap on the CarPlay icon next to your phone, that may work. Sometimes that doesn't, either, though. So I tend to try putting my phone in airplane mode and then back. And that usually fixes it.
So is Lucid aware of it ?

So is Lucid aware of it ?
If they are paying attention to @Bobby and the lucidupdates web site, then yes. Never hurts to tell them again yourself, though. The noisy bugs have a way of getting more attention.

If you're connecting via wireless, then this is what you'll see if you go through an area with enough interference where the connection drops and the option to reconnect will not come back until the CarPlay wireless connection recovers. You can also manually try to reconnect it on the connections screen.
I've seen this happen with wireless AA on my wife's BMW also where we live since there are a couple places where the interference is so bad the connection just drops. That being said, wireless AA seems to recover much faster...I think the worst I've had is needing to move 100ft and 10-30s

Anybody have the issue where when you transfer a phone call from your phone to the car audio via wireless or wired carplay, your radio will randomly start playing ? I have had numerous phone calls where if i start the call outside my car and then get into my car, this will happen. It's very frustrating as I can hear the both phone audio and the radio audio through the car speakers and I can't turn the radio off, so I have to end the call and then call the person back for it to connect properly.

Anybody have the issue where when you transfer a phone call from your phone to the car audio via wireless or wired carplay, your radio will randomly start playing ? I have had numerous phone calls where if i start the call outside my car and then get into my car, this will happen. It's very frustrating as I can hear the both phone audio and the radio audio through the car speakers and I can't turn the radio off, so I have to end the call and then call the person back for it to connect properly.
Yes. I have had this happen a bunch and have reported it to CS. It seems to happen if I have been using a native UI sound source and then get a call through carplay. If I am listening to Apple music through car play and then get a phone call it does not happen. I would suggest you report it as well.

Yes. I have had this happen a bunch and have reported it to CS. It seems to happen if I have been using a native UI sound source and then get a call through carplay. If I am listening to Apple music through car play and then get a phone call it does not happen. I would suggest you report it as well.
Happened with me while using the native SXM app on my Lucid. I will report it to CS as well.

Back