New Bugs Thread as of April 9, 2023

Looks like it wants to play a 15 second ad via the Vungle ad network

Looks like it wants to play a 15 second ad via the Vungle ad network
Agree. Try removing third-party apps that rely on advertising from your CarPlay preferences . You do not need to remove them from the entire phone.

BUG: Losing all sound, including blinker sounds. Occasional only, solved by reset.
YES -- this happens apparently randomly. However, I am noticing that after a scheduled charging to 90%+ it happens frequently or maybe all the time.. I'm getting in the habit of rebooting the car in the morning after removing the charge cable. so far so good... shouldn't be, but is...

had a weird bug yesterday... got home after 2 ½ hour trip. everything was going well, BUT the rear passenger door wouldn't open from the outside. had to go inside and "force" the handle open to make it work... now, no problems.

Disable temporarily and see if it helps. Like an elimination diet!
I just realized, I think this is due to my daughter being plugged into USB. When she first plugged in, I wasn't thinking and hit "Yes" when asked if I wanted to activate CarPlay. She probably hit ok on her end as well. I deleted her from the known devices menu, but it was still "alive" on her phone. I guarantee she was playing games that have ads. Her phone was probably sending sound and the car accepted it even tho she's not an enabled device anymore.

BUG: Bluetooth Phone conversation sounds like you are in a can and hard to hear / understand

This happens when I am on a phone conversation and enter the car to drive. When the bluetooth audio takes over the person says I sound like I'm in a can. I can put my phone on speaker and they hear me fine. It is not resolved by disconnecting and calling again. I have an iPhone 14 Pro with current software. Audio is fine if I initiate the call when I am in the car. Only occurs when entering the car with the handoff from phone to car. Repeatable.

BUG: Bluetooth Phone conversation sounds like you are in a can and hard to hear / understand

This happens when I am on a phone conversation and enter the car to drive. When the bluetooth audio takes over the person says I sound like I'm in a can. I can put my phone on speaker and they hear me fine. It is not resolved by disconnecting and calling again. I have an iPhone 14 Pro with current software. Audio is fine if I initiate the call when I am in the car. Only occurs when entering the car with the handoff from phone to car. Repeatable.
Agree. I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but CarPlay solved that for me. I had actually noticed in my other cars that calls via CarPlay sound is better, but in the Lucid it is worlds better. I'm not sure if the bad sound is a bug or bad hardware.

Agree. I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but CarPlay solved that for me. I had actually noticed in jy other cars that the CarPlay sound is better, but in the Lucid it is worlds better. I'm not sure if the bad sound is a bug or bad hardware.
Yes it solved it for me too but I don't want to use CarPlay 🤣 I'm stubborn haha.

Bug: blindspot cameras occasionally do not turn on. Red warning for a vehicle in the blind spot still shows properly. Fixed by reset.

Related bug(?): blind spot camera image quality is too low resolution.

I’d also add the issue I experienced that HVAC as well as cooled seated could not be activated. When the AC or any other climate control button was pressed, the UI would illuminate it briefly then turn off. I could feel the cooled seats fan come on, but then immediately turn off. Only a key card reset seem to resolve at least for me. I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this.

it would be good if LUCID had a method to immediately report a bug so that logs could be pulled from the vehicle that correlate with the timestamp of the issue occurring. This would definitely help the engineers to debug issues. Apparently, Tesla has this feature. Perhaps this can be added to the software wish list

Lucid monitors this forum. I'm not quite sure if this is the best way to talk to the software team, though. What I would like to do with this thread is establish a list of known bugs as of today's date. Please be sure to only post and describe bugs you yourself are experiencing as opposed to ones you have heard about or read about. As time goes on, I will make a new Mega Poll for bugs and report back to Lucid. Please try to format your posts similar to the one that I have placed below to make it easier for me to construct the poll later.
BUG: When entering with mobile key, the car loads the wrong profile. Need to manually enter correct profile

BUG: When entering with mobile key, the car loads the wrong profile. Need to manually enter correct profile
Before we become 100% sure that this is a bug, please try deleting your mobile key and adding it back to your profile to see if that solves anything. Thanks.

BUG: Internet Connectivity on the road is intermittent (Manifests via Alexa. Alexa doesn't work and she indicates no internet. This happens a lot)

BUG: Tidal doesn't continue playing from the same playlist when re-entering car
For instance, I am on track 4 of a dolby atmos playlist when I leave the car to go into a store. When I return, the same song plays (but from the beginning rather than from where I left off) but the next song and subsequent songs are not from the dolby atmos playlist anymore. I don't actually know where they are from but I assume Tidal chooses songs similar to what was just playing, which is no longer dolby atmos. I'm not sure if this has to do with poor internet reception "cancelling" the playlist?

Back