New Bugs Thread as of April 9, 2023

Read it more carefully. What I said is it had been 97% reliable but after the replacement antenna it is now 100%.
What magic words did you use to convince them to replace it? I tried and the service manager said it was working within spec. I clearly don't have your gift of persuasion.

What magic words did you use to convince them to replace it? I tried and the service manager said it was working within spec. I clearly don't have your gift of persuasion.
Demonstrated that mobile key didn’t seem to work when approaching the car from the rear.

I had my Audio cut on me today by that I mean I stepped into the car and none of the audio works. I take a lot of work callls from car we Lucid needs to fix this soon!!

Has anyone else noticed an improved CarPlay and Highway Assist? The last two days both have worked as designed for me, pretty much every time.

I don’t know if it’s true, but I was told that Lucid changed their internet provider recently and that this may have been the fix for at least the CarPlay issues.

Has anyone else noticed an improved CarPlay and Highway Assist? The last two days both have worked as designed for me, pretty much every time.

I don’t know if it’s true, but I was told that Lucid changed their internet provider recently and that this may have been the fix for at least the CarPlay issues.
I've actually found highway assist not bad, think they stiffened up the movement within the lane. Because I've rested my hands on the wheel and didn't notice much movement, it asked me to wiggle the wheel, so I may have found a sweet spot. But it's not moving as much anymore. I've used it successfully. And next month on the way to Vegas to meet everyone, I'll see how it does

If true, any idea who the new provider is?

Does anyone know if losing sound to the car is still a known bug? I thought it was solved with an OTA, but it’s still happening to my car.

Does anyone know if losing sound to the car is still a known bug? I thought it was solved with an OTA, but it’s still happening to my car.
Only after a lvl2 charge, but not all the time

Never happens to me anymore.

Only after a lvl2 charge, but not all the time
It happens every time I charge at home on my ChargePoint Home Flex. It was fine for a while, but started happening again after my last 3 charges. I’ll post back here if I find out it’s a bug.

It happens every time I charge at home on my ChargePoint Home Flex. It was fine for a while, but started happening again after my last 3 charges. I’ll post back here if I find out it’s a bug.
Happened to me yesterday as well. I have Chargepoint home flex as well and I think it happens after I get a red light fault on the unit periodically.

Happened to me yesterday as well. I have Chargepoint home flex as well and I think it happens after I get a red light fault on the unit periodically.
Interesting. I’m not getting the red light fault, so I’m not sure that is related.

Have you reported this to Lucid?

Interesting. I’m not getting the red light fault, so I’m not sure that is related.

Have you reported this to Lucid?
TBH, I've sent so many emails to CS over the past year regarding software bugs, I can't remember. I know I have previously mentioned the audio cutting out issue and the CP issue but I'm not 100% sure they are related. I still get the CP issue despite replacing the unit and can't figure out a pattern of what causes it. I have noticed, though, on days that it happens the software in the car seems to be more buggy. For example, my pilot panel and right cockpit panel went blank on the same day that I had the audio quit. Happened later that day and occurred with hanging up a call on Carplay. I have now disconnected Carplay because the software seems a lot more unstable when I use it. Also, call quality is much better without Carplay and I don't get the annoying music suddenly coming on simultaneously when I am on a phone call anymore. Software is soooo much better than version 1.0 but still wishing it wasn't so quirky a year later.

TBH, I've sent so many emails to CS over the past year regarding software bugs, I can't remember. I know I have previously mentioned the audio cutting out issue and the CP issue but I'm not 100% sure they are related. I still get the CP issue despite replacing the unit and can't figure out a pattern of what causes it. I have noticed, though, on days that it happens the software in the car seems to be more buggy. For example, my pilot panel and right cockpit panel went blank on the same day that I had the audio quit. Happened later that day and occurred with hanging up a call on Carplay. I have now disconnected Carplay because the software seems a lot more unstable when I use it. Also, call quality is much better without Carplay and I don't get the annoying music suddenly coming on simultaneously when I am on a phone call anymore. Software is soooo much better than version 1.0 but still wishing it wasn't so quirky a year later.
Hmm, my wife mentioned that I sounded far away when I was on the phone with car play on. I will need to double check that. I also had one instance when I was on the phone and suddenly music started playing. I thought it was a one off blue tooth issue.

Hmm, my wife mentioned that I sounded far away when I was on the phone with car play on. I will need to double check that. I also had one instance when I was on the phone and suddenly music started playing. I thought it was a one off blue tooth issue.
There is a known issue with phone calls on CarPlay. Mine got better with .18, but that has not been the case for everyone, and they’re still working on tracking down the issue, as I understand it.

Another issue I have experienced twice is the music from Tidal starting to play loud when I am in the middle of a phone call via car play. I then have to quickly select Music on Lucid right panel and then pause the music.

also, is there a way to open the charging port in the car from the outside? I find the app to be slow and opening the door to press the left panel charging port button is a bit time consuming.

Back