New black rims from Lucid August 8th?

I wonder if they will have that color for all the rims?

So glad I don’t like them, or I would have been bummed. I love the look of the 21s.

Maybe they look better in person but in that pic they look horrible. Maybe they should’ve taken the pic of them on a white car.

Looks like 21"? Need to clean the camera lens.

Yes the quality of the image is horrible. I suppose that’s part of the product tease. Maybe it’s a tri-motor with black out lights and trim.

Yea even the bottom trim is blacked out so...

Yes the quality of the image is horrible. I suppose that’s part of the product tease. Maybe it’s a tri-motor with black out lights and trim.
That would be cool.

Is it me or do those look like the GT Performance rims, but in black?

It would be interesting to see some love given to the 19" size rims. Why should all the upgrades be for "larger" rims, instead of different styles/stylish 19" rims for those who like range, efficiency, comfort, and not having their Pirellis' get sidewall bulges?

Is it me or do those look like the GT Performance rims, but in black?

It would be interesting to see some love given to the 19" size rims. Why should all the upgrades be for "larger" rims, instead of different styles/stylish 19" rims for those who like range, efficiency, comfort, and not having their Pirellis' get sidewall bulges?
Because you chose to be practical...

Pessimist me: Lucid needs to stop advertising new things when they're struggling getting the original products out!

Fanboy me: Nice to see new Lucid stuff!

It’s amateur hour in the Lucid marketing / PR department. The image quality is crap and recently they showed some crappy video of the Lucid charger as well.

If they want to be a luxury carmaker then they should stop marketing like they’re a social media fanboy working out of a garage.

It’s amateur hour in the Lucid marketing / PR department. The image quality is crap and recently they showed some crappy video of the Lucid charger as well.

If they want to be a luxury carmaker then they should stop marketing like they’re a social media fanboy working out of a garage.
maybe theyre trying to go for the "incomplete image/teaser" type marketing, where they slowly reveal more and more to build up to the final reveal. but idk, this doesn't have the same feeling. can't imagine this picture being the final cut.

Total let down
At least they weren't spending engineering time releasing the tri-motor, though it would have been cool.

I'm surprised this got published before Lucids official release though...someone about to get blacklisted!
Happens every time, which is super unusual for other companies. But the past few announcements, this is what happened.

Back