Took Delivery On New Lucid Air Pure!

Bmitch

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure, Aviator, Lexus
DE Number
Took delivery on my 23 Lucid Air Pure, Infinite Black, AWD, DDP, SSP. Loving it already and excited to be a new Lucid Owner

Attachments

• IMG_8371.jpeg
    IMG_8371.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 275
  • IMG_8374.jpeg
    IMG_8374.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_8378.jpeg
    IMG_8378.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_8377.jpeg
    IMG_8377.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 300
  • IMG_8381.jpeg
    IMG_8381.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_8384.jpeg
    IMG_8384.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
Congrats. Looks great. I think the Lucid looks way better in one color.
Totally agree. The infinite black looks incredible with the metal roof for the sole reason that the silver trim is so much more subtle. This is a beautiful Air @Bmitch has!

The silver trim with glass roof looks amazing with the non-black colors. Obviously, this is my opinion.

In my case, I was torn as I wanted Infinite Black for sure and loved the exterior aesthetic of the metal roof’s subtle silver trim accent hits, but then when I sat in an Air with the glass canopy I could not resist so thankfully the Stealth appearance option was available, albeit at extra cost.

Thanks all! Very happy so far, not much driving yet, taking it for full ppf, ceramic, and tint tomorrow. So I’ll have to wait about a week to get some real miles in. Delivery, orientation, setup, and customer service have all been great. Only noticed items (small, nothing major) creaking/rubbing sound on passenger side when opening frunk and missing the mat/cover in the frunk. Charger that comes with car plugs right into my 240 and was pulling about 36 miles per hour. So far so good, and will be not so patiently waiting for ppf so I can really get to know it on the road!

I had a woman who was walking by call out to me while my Lucid was parked in my garage with my i4. She exclaimed, “I love your Lucy, I’ve seen you driving it and it’s just beautiful. Who makes the Lucy?”

I mean what can you say? Don’t worry, I was very nice and respectful and answered all her questions. She was actually very sweet. :)

Back