Took Delivery On New Lucid Air Pure!

Welcome! I have the same configuration in silver, and love it. Regarding your 'missing' frunk cover... Around last November, Lucid decided to stop including it in the Pure model. I get that they would decide to do this when the model year changed, but they also did it mid-stream on the 2023s. So, many of us who bought after seeing demo cars with the cover didn't get one. Thus far, I haven't had much luck getting either local or central customer service to remedy this, but my DA is trying to help. The good news is that it's my ONLY complaint, but especially from a customer sat perspective, I think it's an ill-advised business decision on Lucid's part.

Welcome! I have the same configuration in silver, and love it. Regarding your 'missing' frunk cover... Around last November, Lucid decided to stop including it in the Pure model. I get that they would decide to do this when the model year changed, but they also did it mid-stream on the 2023s. So, many of us who bought after seeing demo cars with the cover didn't get one. Thus far, I haven't had much luck getting either local or central customer service to remedy this, but my DA is trying to help. The good news is that it's my ONLY complaint, but especially from a customer sat perspective, I think it's an ill-advised business decision on Lucid's part.
Wonder if @mcr16 can help us out with this one?

Pure in black is 👍👍
Also, which Buick does our car look like? I got the Buick comment twice already and can’t make the connection, other than maybe some dyslexic people just notice the U, I and assume it’s Buick

Pure in black is 👍👍
Also, which Buick does our car look like? I got the Buick comment twice already and can’t make the connection, other than maybe some dyslexic people just notice the U, I and assume it’s Buick
I honestly don’t know where the whole thing originated. Probably because of the contrasting silver roof, which does give Buick “classy” vibes?

If the last Buicks made by GM looked and performed like a Lucid Air they would still be in production!

I honestly don’t know where the whole thing originated. Probably because of the contrasting silver roof, which does give Buick “classy” vibes?
Probably. I have always thought that the contrasting roof and trim made it look more like an old man's car. While I am an old man in years, I am still 6 years old in spirit. That is one of the reasons I prefer the single color look.

But...different strokes for different folks.

Thanks for the insight! The person I’m working with post delivery is going to see what he can do. We shall see…

The showroom where I first saw and then test drove the Lucid Air Pure in December 2023 had a front trunk divider on display. When my Pure was delivered at the end of December, there was no frunk divider. I stopped by the showroom on the way home from delivery to say hi to my sales guy and store manager, they said hey you’re missing the frunk divider, we’ll send a message to your DA and see if they can get you one. There’s been no contact or follow up in the two weeks since.

Ok... no car is perfect and you're gonna run into some issues. But... OMG, you're gonna love it. It's such a great car that all the awesomeness FAR outweighs the little issues you're likely run into. Congratulations!!!

The showroom where I first saw and then test drove the Lucid Air Pure in December 2023 had a front trunk divider on display. When my Pure was delivered at the end of December, there was no frunk divider. I stopped by the showroom on the way home from delivery to say hi to my sales guy and store manager, they said hey you’re missing the frunk divider, we’ll send a message to your DA and see if they can get you one. There’s been no contact or follow up in the two weeks since.
Did you reach back out to your sales guy?

Yes, stopped by the following week, there was a different sales person working that day, he sent another message to the DA, again, no contact or follow up. BTW the car is awesome in so many ways, no question about it. However, to nitnick, when installing all-weather floor mats, I found quite a bit of sand (yes grains of sand) under the driver's side floor mat. Also, since delivery, have had no texts, calls, or emails from the company, DA, or sales people (other than on the online account) that says, hey, welcome to the Lucid family, congratulations on your new car. The vehicle is incredible, but the service is not at the same level as the product, IMO.

Yes, stopped by the following week, there was a different sales person working that day, he sent another message to the DA, again, no contact or follow up. BTW the car is awesome in so many ways, no question about it. However, to nitnick, when installing all-weather floor mats, I found quite a bit of sand (yes grains of sand) under the driver's side floor mat. Also, since delivery, have had no texts, calls, or emails from the company, DA, or sales people (other than on the online account) that says, hey, welcome to the Lucid family, congratulations on your new car. The vehicle is incredible, but the service is not at the same level as the product, IMO.
I had outstanding service at Lucid Burlingame and Lucid Montreal. You get immediate response from a text to Customer Service or a phone call 24/7.

30 day check in and i’m LOVING the car. Drives great, extremely comfortable, efficiency improving with weather and it is definitely an attention grabber wherever I go. Cherry on top as been my Tesla buddy’s getting their hands on it having to concede they now see what I did and why I purchased over a Tesla 😎. Not bashing Tesla, Lucid just checked more boxes for ME. PPF’d the whole car and tinted all windows and windshield without issue. Only issues (outside of documented list) so far, frunk was making a noise when opening and closing. Mobile tech fixed quickly with adjustment. Only other issue is the “creaking” and noises coming from steering wheel I hear others mention on here, I’ll request another service visit. I recently received the OTA update and it’s great seeing one less than a month after taking delivery. 1,000 miles in and looking forward to putting many more on this awesome car.

I always love seeing the picture of the delivery transport, with a shiny new Lucid in the bay.

Back