2(+) Lucid Owners

So out of all the people on the forum who might have Mrs. Takeduo’s number to text her this post, what’s your plan? I’m not saying blackmail. But blackmail.
She likes to push the limits for sure 😆

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpeg
    IMG_5191.jpeg
    613.1 KB · Views: 42
We have two. Here are my observations and thoughts:

Lucid could do a better job of managing the way the mobile key works when more than one car is in the app. You have to select which car you want the phone to interact with.
View attachment 19665
If you don’t select the “other” car, you’ll sit there and wait.

Second thing is we built them under one Lucid account. So, I share the login credentials with Ms. TakeDuo. Also not ideal because it will always say you (or your spouse) is the primary on the account. Could have been avoided with two separate Lucid accounts, but that seemed silly and more cumbersome to switch accounts for mobile key access.

Finally, and maybe the hardest to fix. The car will begin the profile change for the phone that gets closest to the car first. So, for instance, we go out to dinner. As we return back to the car, the person who is going to drive has to do a little quicker walk slightly ahead of the other person. That or remember to pre-unlock the car before you get close. This is obviously only a problem if you rely on mobile keys since we both carry them.

Otherwise, it has been great having two! People who infrequently see me ask me if the car has color shifting paint. “Wasn’t this thing black last time a saw you?” 🤦🏻‍♂️
Do you have facial recognition set up? Shouldn't that supercede the key?

Back