Need a second lucid for a movie shoot

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
Ok here’s the deal. My car is coming to Manhattan for a movie with Jude Law and Jason Bateman called Black Rabbit. The car production company is paying $900 for the day they will pick up in Nyack or I suppose you can drive down to Manhattan.the date of the shoot is July 9 but they would probably pick it up the 8th. They insure your car and they have shot my Z8 and Isetta in the past so I’m familiar with this operation . They need a double of my car, Zenith red with Santa Cruz interior although I bet anything other than Tahoe would be ok. They are doing two shoots and don’t want to set up twice. Any one interested?

My car and yours are twins other than the wheels, so this will be like seeing my Lucid in the movie!

I have zenith red, 19" wheels, Mojave interior. Gonna be in Manhattan on the 7th and 8th, although at this time not with the Lucid. (will drive in Manhattan with it but will not park it there.) Not sure if I can make it happen o those days, but willing to look at it more.

Ok here’s the deal. My car is coming to Manhattan for a movie with Jude Law and Jason Bateman called Black Rabbit. The car production company is paying $900 for the day they will pick up in Nyack or I suppose you can drive down to Manhattan.the date of the shoot is July 9 but they would probably pick it up the 8th. They insure your car and they have shot my Z8 and Isetta in the past so I’m familiar with this operation . They need a double of my car, Zenith red with Santa Cruz interior although I bet anything other than Tahoe would be ok. They are doing two shoots and don’t want to set up twice. Any one interested?
Wish I could help. I have the interior and exterior specs but on 21's and I live 3 hours away. Sorry!

Lol - I have ZR/Tahaoe/19" wheels. Tell them to take this configuration :)

Attachments

• wrap.png
    wrap.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 14
I have ZR with Santa Cruz and 19" without aero cover Touring. I'm in Piscataway and would drive into NYC. I can help if there are no other takers.
You are a perfect match bill reach out to my guy

Back