Credit Union need a like window sticker..can someone here take a pic for me

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Ok folks..I have a very strange request.. I am in the process of securing financing for my Touring model which should arrive by next month. My credit union is requesting a copy of a like Touring window sticker….I know I am not getting SSP and DDP on mine which is fine because they can deduct that from the sticker…Could someone with a touring trim shoot me PM with a copy of their window sticker ….You can omit the vin 😊 for your privacy. Not sure why they need one…I am trying to lock in my rate since the rates are probably going to go up next month.

Thanks

Ok folks..I have a very strange request.. I am in the process of securing financing for my Touring model which should arrive by next month. My credit union is requesting a copy of a like Touring window sticker….I know I am not getting SSP and DDP on mine which is fine because they can deduct that from the sticker…Could someone with a touring trim shoot me PM with a copy of their window sticker ….You can omit the vin 😊 for your privacy. Not sure why they need one…I am trying to lock in my rate since the rates are probably going to go up next month.

Thanks
Reach out to your DA. They provided on to my Credit Union and should be able to provide on to you for your use.

I did ..he said the sticker would be ready once the car is completed 🤔

My purchase moved quickly once the vehicle was onsite at the Costa Mesa center. I didn’t get the sticker until 2 days before pickup. I had the Lyft and pickup scheduled before they got the sticker to the Credit Union. Meanwhile I was stressing for 3 weeks prior wanting to get my new car and be ready for it when I pick up.

Based on my experience, you might be a little early for the sticker part. However, I understand your excitement/stress being I just went through all the same excitement.

My purchase moved quickly once the vehicle was onsite at the Costa Mesa center. I didn’t get the sticker until 2 days before pickup. I had the Lyft and pickup scheduled before they got the sticker to the Credit Union. Meanwhile I was stressing for 3 weeks prior wanting to get my new car and be ready for it when I pick up.

Based on my experience, you might be a little early for the sticker part. However, I understand your excitement/stress being I just went through all the same excitement.
The stress is real brother..I was not anticipating getting the car so soon….I really was thinking March or even a February delivery….I just secured financing this morning good for 90 days….So all I can do is patiently wait for the car 😊🇯🇲

What you’re looking for is called a Monroney Label - your DA should be able to provide it.

I have no idea if it will work, but you can try also using this tool, though it may not be updated: https://www.withclutch.com/window-stickers

My DA provided the Monroney Label via email and sent it over without asking. However if you are an early reservation holder the sticker will say the newer adjusted price of the vehicle. Not sure if that will cause any problems for your bank.

Thanks
My guess is your finance institution is wanting to determine equivalent value. You can also contact your DA and request a Purchase Agreement Final Price Sheet specific to your vehicle. It's itemized for your configuration and can be generated prior to signing your PA.

Gotcha. No idea then; BofA just wanted the VIN and contract.
My guess is your finance institution is wanting to determine equivalent value. You can also contact your DA and request a Purchase Agreement Final Price Sheet specific to your vehicle. It's itemized for your configuration and can be generated prior to signing your PA.

Thanks everyone…Loan is approved for 36 months 😊…was able to get 3.99% locked in for 90 days……My loan officer came back and said the Window sticker would have to be for my actual car 😞….But that can be sent later once I receive it from my DA…..Now all I need is the car 😊

Thanks everyone…Loan is approved for 36 months 😊…was able to get 3.99% locked in for 90 days……My loan officer came back and said the Window sticker would have to be for my actual car 😞….But that can be sent later once I receive it from my DA…..Now all I need is the car 😊
Nice. That's a great rate.

And yes, the sticker will be in your glovebox when they deliver the car.

Good rate. I ended up going with Lucid's Bank of America financing because neither of the two credit unions normally deal with would finance the Lucid.

Back