Navigation System Blackout

ClaytonTX70

Cars
2023 Lucid Touring
My navigation system often fails to show anything other than the tiny colored lines indicating the traffic flow. No streets, highways, points of interest, etc...just a black screen. To re-enable the navigation system to work properly requires an entire vehicle reset. I have had my Lucid Air since Nov 2023 and this situation has arisen at least 5 - 6 times. I have reported the issue to the support team. Anyone else having a similar problem with your navigation system?

My navigation system often fails to show anything other than the tiny colored lines indicating the traffic flow. No streets, highways, points of interest, etc...just a black screen. To re-enable the navigation system to work properly requires an entire vehicle reset. I have had my Lucid Air since Nov 2023 and this situation has arisen at least 5 - 6 times. I have reported the issue to the support team. Anyone else having a similar problem with your navigation system?
Have you downloaded offline maps?

And don’t forget to switch to (and from) offline mode in Navigation settings - the gear icon on in the nav screen on your pilot panel. It doesn’t switch automatically.

It happens to me several times. I turn on the satellite map than turn it off and fixes the problem. It show all the streets and roads. Give it a try.

Marty

Back