NACS Megathread

There's a new V4 Tesla Supercharger near my house and do you think it'll work with the Lucid if I were to buy a NACS Adapter? Lectron sells a NACS to CCS Adapter 1000V 500Amps and from what I've read, it's because Tesla pre-V3 superchargers do not have the correct voltage. V4 should solve the problem?

Got it for months, I haven’t tried it yet.

There's a new V4 Tesla Supercharger near my house and do you think it'll work with the Lucid if I were to buy a NACS Adapter? Lectron sells a NACS to CCS Adapter 1000V 500Amps and from what I've read, it's because Tesla pre-V3 superchargers do not have the correct voltage. V4 should solve the problem?

3) As others mentioned Magic Dock, I think V4 comes with it so you do not need to buy an adapter to use your Lucid at a V4. It comes with both Tesla and CCS1 in one cable.

California used to have V4 up north but now Southern California also has one in Carson with 20 stalls just in the last 2 weeks.

Thus, you should download the Tesla app for free and see if your V4 works with Lucid (the map will show Lucid compatible Superchargers).

Some manufacturers do not register your vehicle for charging with Tesla's network until your have purchased an adapter from them. It's one way to approximately ensure that you are using a manufacturer-approved adapter rather than a $59 product from GUMVEE on Amazon.

There are currently no 1000V-capable Tesla Supercharger stations installed in the USA, possibly none in the world. Currently, seeing a V4 station just means that it has a longer cable.

Back